𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭

Start from the beginning

After drinking her water she walk towards where the third year is as everyone around them whispering about how stunning the black haired beauty was.

She stops in front of her and released a burp, Kiyoko's eyes widen slightly just like her classmates who's planning eavesdropping them, faces were a biy shock, although they seem repulse by her unladylike actions.

"Oh my, excuse me for that." Y/N let out an laugh probably amused at their reactions, Kiyoko smiled at her bright nature and said, "Can I borrow you for a sec? Also sorry for bothering your time." She said and Y/N tell her to don't mind.

"So what brings you here Shimizu-senpai?" Y/N asked, Kiyoko suddenly felt a butterflies inside her stomach after hearing her kouhai calling her senpai.

"I heard from Takeda-sensei that you still haven't join any club, and I am currently searching for some 1st years and 2nd years for having them apply as a manager for the Volleyball club since this is my last year, I needed someone to replace me." She explained, Y/N's heart almost crushed at hearing her said 'last' it wasn't only her, but as well as the other third-years.

"Are you saying that you wanted me as your replacement?" She point to herself with a shock that was evident on her face.

Wait hold the fu- ITS SUPPOSED TO BE YACHI'S ROLE! There's no way I'll accept that!

Kiyoko happily nod at her looking at the girl with hope, Y/N couldn't say no to that, but she can't just take over that wasn't meant to her. It can actually ruin the whole ass story.

"Uh- I don't think I am worthy to become a manager especially an irresponsible girl like me. Sorry but I decline your offer. I am sure someone will be more suitable on becoming a manager." Y/N bowed in full 90°, she felt bad for that, but she couldn't do anything other than declining.

Once she finally done bowing, Y/N felt a twang of pity at the third year because Kiyoko did really look like she wanted
Y/N to take the role.

Y/N bit her lip as she ran a hand through her blue locks, she was thinking whether to say this or not, but gave in.

"But" She started as Kiyoko- who looked at her again hoping that she will agree this time, as she waited for her response.

"I'll become their medic instead." Kiyoko smiled at this, she figured out they needed someone whom will take care of those boys because most of them were basically have some handful behaviors.

"Plus I did new some basics of first aid." She added, and took the paper from Kiyoko, it was a club form.

"That's great! And please answer all of this so I'll give it to Takeda-sensei for him to approve this." She said and was about to leave, "Oh, mind as well go with me so I can give you our Karasuno Jacket." Kiyoko wink at the girl who suddenly became shock at her statement.

"Wait! Am I already officially part of the team?! What about the form?! Aren't you being rush?" She bombarded her some questions but the 3rd year just let her as she started to walk leaving the still dumbfounded blunette. Y/N hesitantly followed her a little nervous but she was also excited about this.

«☕︎»

When arriving, a loud screech could be heard inside the gym.

"Kiyoko-san! I've come to see you!" He ran to her in somewhat creepy and leap through her only to be smacked in the face. He somehow didn't notice the other teen bedsides the third year. Y/N was on the back clutching her hands on Kiyoko's black blazer.

Until the older girl move aside so she can introduce her to the brown haired 2nd year.

"Y/N this is Nishinoya Yuu, he's one of your classmates." Y/N stared at the latter with excitement, and gave him a sideways smile while she waved her hand.