Days pass they worked hard and shoot their videos they were about to mail those videos to NYDA but were interrupted by vishakha saying,

Vishakha: Guys I have an idea why don't we make an official email I'd for our gang.
Swayam: Yes you are right that is a great idea

Swayam made an official email for the D3 gang and sent their entry after that they receive a formal email which says "thank you for applying you will get your result in one week hope for the best". Everyone was tensed and excited at the same time and just hoping for something good.

Days passed, one week felt like a whole month and finally, the time has come when they will get the results. Swayam was checking the email with his fingers crossed🤞 and started reading the email,

Swayam (in normal tone): Dear D3 gang we are glad that you participate in the competition we would like to inform you that (raise his voice a bit) D3 gang is selected.

Their happiness has no boundaries all were hugging each other and then they shared a group hug. Vicky breaks the hug and says,
Vicky: It's time for a celebration🎉🎊🎁.

Everyone agreed with him and thought of going to the movie and then to dinner. Everyone headed to their homes for fresh n up. On the way to their homes, Swayam tries to call Kriya but she didn't pick up he thought of calling her later. Everyone met outside the movie Hall at 4 and heads inside together.

On the other hand in New York Kriya received a message saying NYDA's dean wants to meet her. She gets ready and leaves for NYDA. As she reached there she find two of her friends Jorden and Emily were also there she goes near them and ask

Kriya: Hey guys what are you two doing here?
Jordan: Actually we got a call saying Dean sir wants to meet us.
Kriya: You too even i got a same call. Well, do you guys have any idea why?
Emily: No. Even we were talking about the same before you came.

They all were talking when someone interrupted and says that "Dean sir is calling you three inside ". They headed inside the cabin and greeted the dean sir and sir ask all three of them to sit done. As they settle down dean sir said,

Dean: As you guys know that NYDA is opening an Institute in Mumbai and we held a competition also.
Emily: Yes sir we know about that.
Dean: So three group has been shortlisted and I want you three to go there in Mumbai and conduct their workshop.
Jordan: Sir I would love to do that.
Emily: Yaa sir me too.
Dean: Ok that's great but Kriya what about you?
Kriya: Yaa sir me too, It would be my pleasure.
Dean: Ok then. You all have 4 days, after 4 days we will be leaving for Mumbai. We will mail you your tickets and yes submit your passport for ticket booking at the reception.
Kriya, Jordan and Emily together: Ok sir

All three of them leave the office. Outside all three of them were talking

Jordan: I m dam excited about this I always wanted to visit India and finally it's happening.
Emily: Yes you are right I'm also very excited. Well, Kriya if m not wrong you are from India right.
Kriya: Yes and even I'm also excited finally after 2 years I'm going back to my country.
Emily: OK so we have only 4 days for packing so I'm going shopping any of you want to join
Jordan: Ya I will come. Kriya are you coming?
Kriya: No you guys leave I have some work at home.
Emily: Ok then see you byee.

And after that Jordan and Emily leave for shopping and Kriya was on her way home. She takes out her phone and saw Swayam's missed call she tried to call him but he didn't pick up so she leaves a message saying
* Swayam please call me back once you got free, I want to talk to you about something*
On her way back to her home she decided to walk as her home was within walking distance on her way she was constantly thinking about what dean sir said,

Kriya (to herself): Kya karu kuch samjh nahi aa raha hai 2 saal baad wapas jau k nahi kya sab muje maff karege jo mein kiya muje lagta nahi koi muje se baat bhi karega ohh universe jii please help na. kuch samajh nahi aa raha aur pata nahi yeh swayam kaha busy hai.

She reached he home and get fresh n up.

On the other hand the D3 gang enjoy their day they went to dinner after the movie and then headed to their homes. As soon as Swayam reached home he fresh n up and checked his phone and received Kriya's message he called her back.

*Video chat*

Kriya: Hi Swayam
Swayam: Hey Kriya, wese kaha ho tum mene tumhe call kiya tha yeh batane k liye k hum select ho gaya par tumne toh call hi nahi uthaya kaha busy ho itna.
Kriya: Wow Swayam that is a great news, aur ha jab tumne muje call kiya tha tab m dean sir k office m thi isiliye tumhara phone nahi utha pai, mene call back bhi kiya tha but tum shayad busy they.
Swayam: First of all thank you, ma'am, aur ha jab tumne call kiya tab m movie dekh raha tha vo aaj hum sab movie dekhne gaye they aur uske baad dinner toh abhi just thodi der phele hi ghar aaya
Kriya: Ohk ohk nice
Swayam: Vese tumhe kya hua hai tum sahi sound nahi kar rahi kuch hua kya?

Kriya tells Swayam what the dean sir told her.

Swayam: Wow Kriya that an amazing news aur tum yeh news inta sadly kyu bol rahi ho you should be happy na finally after 2 years you are coming back to Mumbai.
Kriya: Yaa Swayam I know I should be happy but I'm scared.
Swayam: Scared par kyu Kriya?
Kriya: Swayam what if kisi ne muje maaf nahi kiya what if k baat bane k jaga baat aur bigad jaye. Swayam tum jante ho k kisi ko bhi nahi pata k yeh 2 saal tum constantly mere touch m thay aur ab agar m vaha aa gayi toh sabko pata chal jayega aur kahi aasa na ho k vo tumse upset ho jaye iss baat ko leke. I don't think Swayam it's a nice idea muje wapas nahi aana chahiye. I think muje dean sir k iss offer ko naa bol dena chahiye..........
.
.
.
.
So here comes Chapter 3.
And in chapter 4 the mystery guy/girl will be revealed well what do you think who is he/she 🤔🤔.
Precap- what will happen when Sharon meet Kriya?
..........