Heavens Door's Accidental house date

Heavens Door's Dinner party was all set Plates Food and his new Alexa to play Music but there was one problem

Heavens door: Where is everyone? The party is supposed to start by now.

Heavens door's Phone started to blow up with notifications. His friends started to tell him last minute that some stuff came up and they had to cancel. But then one message said otherwise. This put a smile on his face

CRAZY 💎
On my way man. See ya in a bit.

Heavens door was relived because all of that hard work would go to waste do you know how hard it is to reach the cookie jar? Crazy Diamond has Arrived.

Crazy d: Sup heaven I'm glad I could make it.

HD: I'm also glad you can make it please sit down. Dinner is gonna get cold of we don't eat.

Crazy d: I like how you decorated the place these red candles gives of a sexy and Mature Vibe. Normally I would expect white from you Heaven.

HD: Sexy....Vibe? Wait a second now that I think about it I decorated this place in red and white..... oh shit it's like a romantic restaurant.

Crazy d: Yeah bit I guess because how adorable you look I guess that I forgot your one of the most Mature stands in this city.

HD: he called me adorable quick do something else. Um hey let's listen to some Music um Alexa play some music

🎶Every time I Close my eyes I Wake up Feeling so Hoooorny I-*

Heavens door: *Panics* Alexa next song

Crazy Diamond: What's wrong with this one?

HD: Alexa Change the Song!

🎶 My neck my back lick my Pussy and my crack🎶

Heavens door: *panics*

Crazy d: Oh I know this one but isn't it a little...

Heavens door: Oh um Alexa change the song again!

Oh god here I go with the memes again

🎶 Hump me Fuck me daddy better make me🎶

Heavens door: *Gay Panics* ALEXA TURN OFF!

crazy d: are you trying to tell me something Heavens?

Heavens door: W-ell um isn't this setting Akward hehehhe

Crazy d: You're avoiding the question.

Heavens door: You know what you're right! Crazy Diamond I Think I just Turned gay I'm mean look at you you're Big Muscular and Sexy and I'm smol and horny right now!

Crazy Diamond: ...........so um that's...

Heavens door: I HAVE A SIZE KINK!

Crazy d: Whoa man it's Cool I'll help you with your horny problem.

Heavens door: So that means you Fuck me?

Crazy d: Yeah But no homo?

Heavens door: ALL THE HOMO!

Crazy D: okay.

And so for all you horny fricks like myself they had a whole yaoi hentai in a nutshell. Let's just say heavens door is no innocent baby he Slut now for The Diamond DICK As for crazy Diamond he actually had to lie about why he was at Heavens door house all night.

Let me know if you want me to rewrite this but wit
h an actual lemon but warning it will be my first one and probably really bad but I can handle this im a big girl.