Stone Ocean news cast

🎶News cast theme🎶

Stone free: Good Morning Stand Kingdom I'm Your News host stone free and your Watching Stone ocean news.

🎶News cast theme🎶

Stone ocean: First is the weather report with Weather report..To you weather report.

Weather report: *Asmr * It's Going to warm all over the kingdom A slight chance of rain around dolphin street and hot around steel ball canyon. Watch out for snails in western stardust city. Back to you Stone free.

Stone free: An Adult male Wisp was arrested for Drug Trafficking in Golden wind City. Going to scene with diver down and kiss.

DD: This just In the Golden Wind City Police Just Arrested Nick A wisp for drug Trafficking which is Illegal In Golden wind City.

Kiss: We're here The Passione Mafia Boss. Don Experience What do you have to say about the trouble maker who goes against everything you work towards forbidding in your city?

GE: I'm deeply upset with this whole ordeal. Kids all over the kingdom if you're watching this DON'T DO DRUGS!

Kiss: Wise Words from a great authority figure. Back to you stone free.

Stone free: Nice to know about that event. Speaking of events Steel Ball canyon is having a horse race next week. Foo Fighters Your thoughts?

FF: Not enough water.

Stone free: Thank you Foo. Today's land mark is the icy White Album mountain. We have weather Report at the location. Weather?

Weather report: *Asmr* It's Cold outside.

Stone free: Thank you weather. That all for today On stone ocean news Stone free signing out.