The door finally opened and it revealed a beautiful bunny

The door finally opened and it revealed a beautiful bunny. I looked him up and down, god he looks sexy and cute. He has curves in all the right places and the makeup on him looked beautiful. "Umm..hyung?" he said waving his hands in front of me, snapping me out of my fantasy.

"Huh, oh yeah, you look beautiful Kookie, these are for you." I said handing him the bouquet of flowers. He giggled and gave them to his sister. "Thank you hyung, let's get going now. Bye Noona, don't forget to wake up the hyungs." We left in a hurry, for who knows the reason, but I wasn't complaining.

"You look beautiful baby." I said, as I drove away, " Thanks TaeTae, you look handsome as well. So where are we going?" he asked, holding my hand. I chuckled, "Don't worry you will love it." I could hear him pout, "Aww.I don't like surprises though." I chuckled at him.

 It grew silent, but not an uncomfortable silent. After a few more minutes we reached our destination. It was going to be a picnic at the park date, since I learned from Jimin hyung that Jungkook likes simple dates, not extravagant ones.

I opened the door for him, "We are here princess." I grabbed his hand gently and guided him to the area.

" I grabbed his hand gently and guided him to the area

 "Oh hyung, this is amazing." he said smiling and pulled me to sit down. I opened the basket to lay out his favorites, as well as my favorites courtesy of Jin hyung. 

"Do you like it baby?" I asked, while caressing his face wiping some sauce off the corner of his lips. He shyly nodded and smiled at me. I could see the love in his eyes, that it made me fall for him more.