Anjali : Chotte see na your daughter is not listening to me...

Khushi rolled her eyes...

Khushi ignored Anjali.

Khushi : Where is Aru ,  Jiji ?

Payal : She is upstairs Khushi.. Don't worry NK is there..

Arnav : Come Khushi.. I am craving to see my baby doll , saying this he caught hold of Khushi's hand and walked towards the stairs..

Anjali : Chotte  !!!

Arnav stopped on his track and turned towards his di..

Anjali : Chotte !!! Arshi is not listening to me..

Arnav : Bas di !!!  Are you kid like my Aru ? No na.. She is a little kid and you are complaining about her ? Grow up di , saying this he went to his room..

There, someone was waiting to open the complaint box..

.

Arshi's Room

.
Arshi's Room

.

Seeing Arnav entering the room Arshi ran towards him calling " Dada " in excitement.. Arnav lifted her and hugged her tightly..

Arnav : Aww my jaan , my Princess , Dada missed you a lot today baby , he said dropping kisses on her chubby cheeks..

Arshi : Aru too missed Dada sooooo much , she said hugging her Dada with her cute little hands..

Arnav : Did my baby had her food ?

Arshi : No Dada , I will have with you . I want to tell you something. Come and sit ..

Arnav chuckled seeing the antics of his beautiful cutiepie while explaining what happened downstairs

Arnav chuckled seeing the antics of his beautiful cutiepie while explaining what happened downstairs... Arnav kissed her both cheeks.. Drama Queen !!! Like Mother, like daughter..

Khushi heard it and turned towards him..

Khushi : Who is Drama Queen ?

Arnav : You and my Princess.. Who else ?