We went from store to store until we ended up at her store, the one that she owns. I sighed at her, “Why didn't we start here?” and she looked at me, “Because it would be too easy, now I already have the perfect outfit for you. Also I wanted to see the competition and yeah...ouch.”

She told me to go to the back dressing rooms, while she picked out the outfit for me. After a few minutes, she came back with the outfit for me to try on. When I put it on, it looked perfect, because it was comfortable but not too flashy or not too subtle.

I walked out to let her see and she gasped, “You look amazing bunny, come on let's go pay for it.” I looked at her confused, “Wait this is your store, you own the company, so why pay for it?”

She chuckled and walked up to me ruffling my hair, “Not every employee knows it's me because I have so many locations, plus, ever heard of undercover bosses?” I nodded and went to change back into my clothes.

I gave her the outfit and we headed to the checkout. The cashier seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I squinted my eyes and gasped, It was one of Jennie's friends, the blonde girl.

“Okay the total is 30,074,000.00 won (25,000 USD). Would that be cash or card?” She asked, then looked at us, gasping when she saw me.

“W-what are you doing here!?” She exclaimed, but I chuckled and said, “I'm here with my sister.” I pointed to Mary who was still waiting for her to take her card. She did and swiped it, then gave it back to Mary noona.

When we were about to leave she stopped me, “H-hey, can you not tell anyone I work here. Please.” she asked me, I told my sister to wait outside while i talk to her. “Okay, but what’s your name?” I asked her, she sighed, “Im Lalisa Manoban, but people call me Lisa. What about you?” 

“Im Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook.” I showed her my bunny smile and I held out my hand. She took it and gave me her phone number, which I took because why not be friends.

I waved goodbye to her leaving the store, “So you two friends now?” Mary Noona asked me while we were going back home. I shrugged my shoulders, “I guess, but that is good because I need some female friends.”

We sang, talked and after an hour or so we got back home. “We are back!!” Mary noona yelled happily diving into the couch hugging Taigi hyung.

Everyone chuckled, “Welcome back, so what did you pick for your date?” he asked me, seeing the bag in my hand. “Not letting you guys see it until my date.” I said going up to my room to put away my outfit for Saturday.

I changed my clothes and jumped onto my bed scrolling through Instagram. I then found Taetae’’s instagram, I guess it's because I have contacts on as well. I scrolled through his instagram and found his recent post, which made me blush. 

Can't wait baby boy~~

25k