Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"WHAT?!?" I yell before 4 buff guys come over and grab Shane and I.

Analeigh laughs " Chain them up on the stage. Make sure they r semi standing!"

I struggle against their grip but it's no use they chained me and Shane up. My arms are hung above my head and me ankles chained together at the bases of the stand. I try to wiggle my arms out but it's no use. The chains are to strong.

Shane turns to me "Everything's going to be ok."

"How?" I whisper," We are chained up about to be change into monsters of the night and you say we will be ok!"

"At least we are not going to die" he gives me a sharp look then turns back to face the table

"Yet" I mutter to myself

The door on the left opens and Mark walks in with many other people or should I say creatures. Some of them where clothes like Mark but others look like there dress like regular 21st century people. One of the men who was talking to Mark comes up to the stage. He stood at least 6 ft 5 and looked like all muscle.

He looks at Shane and I then turns around ," Carrie, come here." His voice sounds like it holds a lot of authority.

A petite women walks over to us. Her hair cut in a short style but it seemed to work for her. "Yes, Josh?" she speaks softly

" Do you think the vampires did a good job of picking out humans for this?" Josh gave the girl a puzzled look.

"Actually the blood suckers did a good job. I can't wait to see their transformation tonight." The women smiles when she speaks.

I notice Mark stand up in the background. "I think it's time to get started." He smiles fang fully out