Asha's new merchant visited last year of fraud Diarrhea medicine in the stew grout
I haven't been there since I liked it.

"That's talking about a new friend coming to our princess."
"friend? I don't need friends."

When Asha said he was a friend, he quickly hit the player, but it was a little late.

Yuri ye and Irina's eyes started to get moist.
you really don't need me!

"Our princess..."

A shabby hut on the outskirts of this rural village. Compared to nearby Yuri ye and Irina, who lived unrivaledly poor and struggling, but still noble, were like alien beings nearby.The reluctance of the two naturally came down to their only arm, and until the day they turned ten, Asha did not have a friend of her age.

Yuriye and Irina never gave in to poverty or hardship

However, occasionally, on days when they thought that they had made their daughter lonely, they would wet their eyes like this.

"Dad, I'm really okay! Really need

I don't have it. Spirits? You don't have to do that either!
I don't know what it is, but when I see my parents worry, it seems that money goes in, Asha shook her head hastily.

Yuri Yee lifted up the Asha quickly and washed them together.

"No words to be said. I have to do my pretty spirit ceremony for our princess."
"Then I like the decoration of white dandelion flowers."
"Would you like to make a wreath for our princess by translating a hundred white dandelions? there
That there wasn't a single point of lies in the expression of "princess" that Yuri-ye calls.
Exaggeration!

At the same time as the sound of opening the door Lina grabbed the sword from the top
However, those who broke the door, in other words, dressed in uniforms littering with gold thread and silver thread, did not act harshly even when they saw Irina's sword.
"I have something to say. We
Rather, while looking at the tip of her sword, the moment they were trying to say something softly, Yuri Ye moved

What!"
Yuri-ye began to run straight toward the back door while holding Asha.
"Ah, Dad?!"

For the first time in 10 years, Asha learned from his father that he was so talented not only for drawing, writing, playing the flute and cooking but also for strenuous running.

The back door, which Yuri-ye pushed hard with her shoulders, fell to the floor at once, and the panicked people stopped walking and missed Yuri-ye and Asha in his arms.

But it didn't take long for the two to get caught again.

People in prosperous uniforms had already surrounded the huts.

Asha held her breath and lit Yuriye's collar hard

what is this? military? police? Article?'

"Dad, this... ... What's that? Huh?"

" Asha, our princess... ."
"Ah, Dad."
Are you getting caught? Finally country the reason you decide to destroy the reaction molecule?

Asha swallowed a dry needle.

Yuri Yee never sounds loud even in the house
He was a meek person who had no law to pay.
Hair for precious metals

Oh, I was so sensitive that I could listen to music by calling the performers.
However, there was only one time when Yuri Yee was full of anger like deterioration and raised his voice, so that was when I was talking about Nara.