𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 ☁️

Start from the beginning

Unexpectedly, he started making owl noises just like the day he was attacked by Buckbeak, slowly striding towards me as his eyes darted up and down at my figure, supposedly 'checking me out'. "why... what are you going to do y/l/n?" His face inches away from mine. I felt his cool,minty breathe fanning against my face causing my eyes to flutter rapidly in intimidation. Everyone in the great hall had fixed their attention onto the commotion we were causing, making owl noises every time one of us firedback. "Gone silent now have you?" The tone in his voice mocking as he took a step back and swiftly turned on his heels.

I don't know what I was thinking, but I pulled him back towards me, one of my hands cupping his face as my lips pressed against his instantly. My other hand, smoothly grabbed the book out of his palms, shoving him back once I got what I wanted. "You were saying?" My voice sarcastic as he stared at me, mouth hung slightly open In awe.

Tossing the book back to Hermione, we all sat back down, the golden trio gasping under their breaths. "Did you just KISS Malfoy?" Rons voice exaggerated as his eyes shot wide open. "Yes- Yes I did,"

As we walked the hogwarts grounds, Harry and Ron didn't stop annoying me about Draco. "So let me get this right, you kissed Malfoy to get mione's book back? Blimey you have some guts don't you?" A giggle trailed behind his irrelevant question.

I was down right agitated. I paused in the middle of no where, my lips pursing into a line. "I don't know why both of you think it's so funny and or hard to believe I kissed him? It's not like I like him or something!" My voice slightly laced with anger as I strided off into the other direction, ditching the trio.

I could heard Hermione calling after me but it was too late. I was gone. If I were being realistic, I didn't know where I was headed to as I entered hogwarts, twisting and turning through the dingy,dark corridors until I bumped into something rock hard, resulting in me too lose my balance and collapse.

"Look where your going," I groaned as I sat up on the cold floor. "You bumped into me, not the other way round,". It couldn't be. I recognised that same bitter and unpleasant voice. My eyes trailed up to the figure that looked upon me from down below as I whimpered underneath him in pain.

It was Malfoy.

He stuck his hand out in offer for me too take it but of course I didn't. Pushing his hand out of the way, I scrambled to my feet my teeth gritting. "Why are you ALWAYS in my way?!" I yelled, although I was lucky enough that the corridors were deserted.

"Me in your way? YOUR the one who keeps getting in MY way! Don't get too ahead of your self y/l/n!" He firedback immediately, his face scrunched up.

My hands found their way to his collar, fisting at the material, pulling him close until our noses were almost touching. "Listen here Malfoy, stay. Out. Of. My. Way," I protested my breathing heavy.
His serious face turned looser as a small smirk spread across his face. His hands travelled up my visage, his thumb lightly grazing my lip, tugging it down, the flesh of my lips revealing.

What was he doing?

My breathing hitched, while my heart did a flip in my chest. My grip on his collar slackened as my hands fell by my side before I walked right past him.

I should have known better. The more I added fuel to his fire, the more frustrating he was going to become. It was slowly starting to become a very common thing for the two of us to have an argument with each other, while everyone just rolled their eyes at us, since it was starting to get out of hand and become a regular thing.

Something inside me told me that he thoroughly enjoyed bickering with me even when I had at least tried to be civil with him.

"I just wanted say.. maybe we should be civil," my words sincere as a half grin crept up across his face. "You want US to be civil? Why.. you think I'm going to stop?" He taunted as his smile dropped, his face serious than ever. "Yes- you know why? Because I'm mature unlike you. If I'm honest I don't understand what pleasure you find in fighting me all the time," my eyes turning a darker shade as I clenched my fists by my side.