Chapter 5

"Daisy!! Daisy!! DAISY!!"

"What what is it?" Daisy ran up to my room puffed.

"I'm really, really, really hungover." I slumped even further into my bed than I already was.

Daisy just laughed and came and hopped into bed with me

"Daisy?"

"Yeah Ali?" Daisy replied, turning her head towards me.

"What do I do now?" I asked, feeling so lost, until now my life really did seem good, everything was going well and now I felt lost.

"Well......" Daisy started.

"First of all your fans and the people that love you on YouTube, they aren't going anywhere, so don't worry about that just keep making them happy. Cause I know that's what makes you happy."

"Second of all Neon needs to leave because that is your home so we will go over there and grab some things you will need, for maybe a week, leave a note and give him the date he needs to leave by,"

"And last but not least, get some rest you're hungover so I will get you some Panadol for your headache and you sleep because tomorrow is HUNGER GAMES!!!"

OMFG YES!!!! I was so worried about Neon that i forgot about that!

"But Daisy..."

"Yes Ali?"

"I have nothing to wear." I said, crawling further and further into my bed.

"It's fine I will get you some Panadol and you need to get a little rest, then we can go out for a little bit of shopping with a bonus!"

"Wait what what bonus??"

"Well last night when I dragged u to bed your purse feel on the floor I picked it up and it just so happened that neons credit card fell out of your purse." Daisy informed me, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"YOUR KIDDING ME!" My face plastered with amazement but also excitement.

"Does this mean we are....."

"Yes Ali we not only are we going shopping we are going on a shopping spree!!!!!!!!"

"OMG! I already feel better!!!!!"

"I will run down stairs and grab you that Panadol"

"Sounds good"

*Later that day........*

"OMG. I honesty can't hold anymore of my bags up, they are so heavy and there is so many, I think it's time to head home."

"Shop till you drop!" Daisy exclaimed.

"I am well and truly about to drop" I replied.

"Ok let's head home, I think we have everything." Daisy says before a young girl runs up to us.

"OMG! OMG! OMG is that Ali and Daisy from YouTube? Are you Ali and Daisy? Omg it can't be Ali and Daisy I'm seriously gonna die I can't even deal. Omg."

"Haha yeah we are." Daisy reply's.

"Are you a fan?" I said stupidly, of course she is if she's acting like that.

"Um duh? Of course I am where's neon is he with you? Is he in the car? Can I see him???"

"Um well he is sorta hmm..." I stuttered.

"He is at home at the moment getting ready for tomorrow night. He was feeling a bit ill today and decided to get a little bit of rest before tomorrow night." Daisy swooped in and I smiled at her thankfully.

"Oh okay then, well I'm sure I'll see him around see yah." She said walking away.

"That was horrible." I said to Daisy, as we walked towards the car."

"Yeah but you handled it as well as you could. Everything is really fresh and we don't want anyone knowing anything."

"Yeah it was really bizzare how she said that she would see him around as well?" I replied.

"That was kind of weird."

"Yeah it was I don't know what she meant by that but I would love to know." I added, while loading my millions of bags into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hey guys well it has been a while and I'm really sorry but I thought no one really read my story so I deleted wattpad and then the other day my friend sent me pictures of comments you guys have left asking me to update and it seriously made me so happy so thank you so much I also have a few things to discuss

1st of all I have an editor so the punctuation and stuff should be getting better. She's my best friend and I can't begin to explain how much I love her for being my editor.

2nd this started off as a one direction fanfic, do u want me to continue with that story line or sorta go into the teen fiction kind of stuff? please let me know in the comments it would mean a lot to hear your guys opinion and I guess I could get chapters up faster if I have more of an idea so that would be great 😊

Lastly I hope you have an amazing 2015 and all your New Years resolutions are successful, mine is to have a healthy life style and starting to get skinny would be amazing. Feel free to put your new year resolutions in the comments and I guess we can keep track together which I think would be fun 😊

Thanks so much for the love and support it really does make me want to continue writing as I don't think of myself as the best writer with the coolest ideas

Vote, comment and share x
Lots of love xx
C xx