Futa Mucus Toad x small fem reader.

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): Please.

Lily: Please what.

(Y/n): Please put it in me give me your children.

Lily: That's all I needed to hear.

She then plunged into me in a single thrust and let me just say. It was amazing. She started out slowly going in and out only the tip staying in at all times. She then started going faster.

3rd pov.

Lily: Your so tight your pussy is milking my cock for my cum. But I can't let these beautiful mounds go un touched.

Lily then suddenly started sucking on my right nipple. And pinching the left one with her hand. It was amazing.

(Y/n): Ah ah fuck please don't stop. Ah ah I'M CUMMING DADDY I'M CUMMING.

Lily: Then cum my mate cum on your daddy's big fat cock.

(Y/n): AHHHHH.

I came hard on her dick and she didn't slow down.

Lily: Rrrrr. Your clamping so hard I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum straight into your womb and impregnate you with my kids. You want that? You want daddy to pump you up with her children?

(Y/n) didn't even have to stop to think about it. She know her answer.

(Y/n): Yes! Flood my womb with your cum and make me a mother!

Lily: Alrighty then.

Lily then started to pound (Y/n)'s pussy as fast and as hard as she could penetrating her womb over and over again until.

(Y/n)'s pov.

Lily: Here it comes. Take my cum! Get pregnant! AHHHHHHH.

With a final hard thrust in to my womb she released her hot cum. Spurt after spurt it was never ending. I came a total of 3 time by the time she was done. My stomach looked as if it was 4 months pregnant.

(Y/n): T-that was amazing.

Lily: Who said it was over?

She then pulled out and to my surprise not a single drop of cum came out.

Lily: You can thank my mucus for that. Now then.

She flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees. I was trying to figure out what she was doing until...

SLAP!

I felt a stinging sensation on my ass.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

She kept at it for what felt like hours. It got to the point where the pain turned to pleasure.

Lily: I love how your ass jiggles. But now it's time for the second round.

She then stuck a finger into my asshole and started pumping it in and out slowly.

(Y/n): AHHHHH. That's the wrong hole.

Lily: Are you sure your moans say other wise.

She then stuck another finger in and increased the pace she was pumping.

(Y/n): AHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHH.

She then pulled them out and I was surprised that I was saddened when she did, but that feeling didn't last long as I felt her long wet tongue invade my ass.

(Y/n): AHHHHHH.

Lily: oo like that. How about some more.

She then proceeded to stick more of her tongue in and started to twirl it inside me making me loose it.

(Y/n): AAAHHHHHHH I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING.

My arms gave out from under me.

(Y/n): Pant pant pant.

Lily then took her tongue out.

(Y/n): H-holy sh-shit.

Lily: I'm not done yet.

She then plunged her dick into my asshole and started pounding into me without mercy doggy style.

Lily: OOOHHHHH. And I thought your pussy was tight but this is just as pleasurable. Good thing to. The last thing I want to do is put our children in any sort of danger.

It then dond on me I was going to be a mother. I was going to give birth in a few months to Lily's and I's children. I started to tear up.

Lily: H-hey mate? Mate what's wrong?

(Y/n): I'm so happy I'm I'm going to be a mother. Thank you Lily I-I love you. And please call me (Y/n).

Lily looked shocked and then she kissed me. But this time it was a gentle kiss full of love not lust like the one we had earlier.

Lily: Love you you too (Y/n) my lovely mate. AHHH I'M CUMMING.

(Y/n) and Lily: AAAHHHHHH.

And with that we both collapsed from exhaustion. And fell asleep with her dick still in my ass and huge smiles on our faces.

And that's it this is my first lemon so please give me feed back on what was good and what needs improvements Jokerlupin signing out.