Chapter 11

"So you are going to prom with Tryshan? I thought you said you did not like him. "I asked Gwen as we sat down to drink a cup of smoothie at the mall.

We had gone to pick out our outfits and began discussing.

" they certainly liked each other after a couple of meets. Do you know they went to st Marcos and the beach alone "jenny said bumping Sofia.

" cut it out guys its just prom and besides sam is going with Ethan why did no one complain? " gwen asked.

" because he is my crush? Come on I understand you. I will just go grab some cup cake you guys wait here. " I said and walked away.

" hey she's back " Sofia announced walking towards a girl

" when did you change your clothes sam? " jenny asked.

"Um I am sorry this must be a terrible mistake am not sam am camelia. "The girl said.

"Stop it you are being funny we are your best friends how can we not recognize you. where are the cupcake am craving for some. " Gwen said

"It must be the cupcake king he has declared war. It has been on the internet since last night he probably just wiped her brain so she won't remember us" Sofia said.

Gwen glared at her.
" not helping..... Got it. " Sofia said.

" sorry I got to go and I don't know what you are talking about. " camelia said and walked away.

" that's strange " jenny said.

" hey guys who's up for some cupcakes " I asked waving my hands in the air.

Gwen stared at me.

" wow sam there was a girl that looked just like you. " jenny said.

" okay.....  Maybe I was wrong about the cupcake king...... But hey it may exist. " sofia said.

I rolled my eyes. " don't be silly let's go" I said heading to the car park.

I got home only to see my dad and mum arguing heatedly with the couples I saw the other day.

" Sammy.......  You are back early" my mum said obviously shocked.

" sam go up to your room now" my dad said.

" but dad...... " I began.

" now" my dad screamed and I went up I could hear them still arguing from my room.

" mum, dad we need to talk. " I said after the couples left.

" look sam we know you are curious but just let us handle it. Okay" my dad said.

About an hour later,  a car pulled over at our house.  My mum knew it was Ethan. Quickly,  she packed my back up shoes and clothes. My dad was in his room then.

I came out and was shocked to see Ethan putting on a tuxedo. I laughed a little.

" how do I look " he asked me.

" cute " I said smiling.

"I wish I could say the same who picked your outfit?  " he asked.

" my dad..... Certainly he dies not want some body eyes wandering. " I said looking at him.

Just then my dad came out.

Ethan courstied a little. " my dear sam have fun and if anyone tries to touch you, kick him where the sun doesn't shine and don't stop until you hear crack. " my dad said eyeing Ethan maliciously.

Ethan winced a little. Obviously he was already picturing it.

" dad I will be fine" I said.

We got into the car and Ethan drive me straight to sofia's house where I spent another hour changing.

I came out and our eyes locked. Don't know if it was my imagination but I think I saw him drooling.

" you look amazing " he said his eyes scanning my body hungrily.

We headed towards our parked car..... I mean his parked car.