{23}

Midoriya POV:

I cheerfully get up from my bed, the warmth of the sunlight surrounds my body, making me feel even happier. I head down the hall and to the elevator, going down to the common area to brush my teeth.

Todoroki stops me, "Midoriya, you seem happier than usual. What's up?"

I brightly smile back, "Nothing, I'm just having a good day." I giggle and practically skip away.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Midoriya POV:

I cheerfully get up from my bed, the warmth of the sunlight surrounds my body, making me feel even happier. I head down the hall and to the elevator, going down to the common area to brush my teeth.

Todoroki stops me, "Midoriya, you seem happier than usual. What's up?"

I brightly smile back, "Nothing, I'm just having a good day." I giggle and practically skip away.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Uraraka POV:

"What?! You told him?!"

Katsuki bows his head, "I didn't tell him everything. Just that you like him... I'm sorry, Ochako." Katsuki is unusually timid.

I look around my room and then back at the boy sitting on my bed, "Y'know..."

He looks up at me, his cheeks are pink. I cup his warm face in my hands and tell him, "God, it's hard to be mad at a face like this." His face turns red as I pull him into a hug. I pull away and rest our foreheads together.

"We have to split apart, Ochako."

"I know,"

"And," He opens his eyes, looking into mine with his piercing red orbs. "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do."

"Wh-" before I can get a single word out, Katsuki slams his lips onto mine. My eyes widen and I put my hands on his chest to push him away, but he suddenly deepens the kiss, making me feel weak as ecstatic feelings rush through my body.

Butterflies pool in my stomach and I wrap my arms around Katsuki's neck. My head spins and I can't even focus on what's going on.

A knock on the door echoes through the room, cutting the sudden kiss off. I get up to answer. I wipe my mouth and fix my hair, trying to look presentable.

"Yeah?" I open the door. Deku smiles back at me. I desperately try to calm down and stop blushing.

"Hey, Uraraka." His bright smile fades as he looks past me at Katsuki, sitting on my bed. His hair's messed up, he's bright red, and he wipes his mouth. Katsuki gets up and hugs me from behind.

Deku looks heartbroken as he looks at Katsuki with rage. "What do you want, Deku?" Katsuki rests his chin on my head as he stares back at Deku.

"Nothing." venom drips off his words as he stomps away.

Midoriya POV:

I stomp back down the hall, stuffing the single rose I bought into the nearest trash can.

Damn it. Here I thought I had a chance. I slam the door of my room and side down the back of the door.

"I need to know if she actually loves me." I lean my head against the door, looking up at the ceiling.

Uraraka POV:

I close the door and look back at Katsuki, "What? Don't look at me like that!" I stay quiet and squint my eyes at him.

"I didn't do anything! Why are you looking at me like that?" I scoff and walk up to him. He backs away and sits on the bed.

"Why did you kiss me, Katsuki?"

His face turns pink, "Why did you kiss me back at my house?" He remarks

I sigh and sit down on the bed next to Katsuki. "To be honest, I wanted to see if you liked me or not." His face turns pink as he looks away from me.

"Why did you kiss me just now?" I ask.

"I- I don't know... I couldn't help it..." his eyes widen as he quickly cups his hand over his mouth.

We sit in silence as I try to process the information. But Katsuki breaks the silence, "You're just..."

"I'm what, Katsuki?"

"You're too damn kissable..."

Bakugou POV:

Shitshitshitshitshit I said too much. I need to get out of here before I somehow accidentally confess to her.

"I have to go..." I get up and leave, feeling like that would be the last time I saw her. I bump into Deku on my way to the elevator.

"Good luck winning her over, asshole."

Damn it, now what the hell do I do?

Uraraka POV:

I hear a knock on my door and get up to answer it. Part of me hopes it was Katsuki, but I know that it can't be.

Deku stands in the doorway, "Can I come in?"

I step out of the way, "Yeah, of course."

We sit down on my bed and Deku looks at me, "What are you brooding over, Uraraka?"

I sigh and look up at him. I ask, "Do... Do you think I'm kissable?"

His eyes widen as his face glows pink. Midoriya awkwardly rubs the back of his neck and stutters, "I- well... I guess I mean- I don't want to sound creepy but- yeah, I mean... I guess..." I laugh and rest my head on his shoulder, feeling oddly tired.

"I think you're very kissable, Uraraka." I gasp and look up at Midoriya. He smiles and gently grabs my chin, gently parting my lips with his thumb. He slowly brings our faces together until we meet.

It's so much different from kissing Katsuki; Deku is soft and slow and it's so passionate. The feeling of our lips finally connecting sends shockwaves through my body as my stomach pools.

He softly pushes me away. I open my eyes to see the freckled boy, blushing madly. I giggle and comb my fingers through his green locks while I pull our faces back together.

"I don't think you understand how long I've wanted to do this, Deku." I savor every moment, every kiss, every breath.

His lips touch my neck. Usually, I would stop him because I don't want a hickey, but I was just so ecstatic I couldn't think straight.

Midoriya breaks the kiss "I think we should stop." He hovers above me and sits back.

I prop myself up on my elbows, "Why?" His face turns red as he averts his eyes

"Because I'm afraid of what I might do if we continue..." My face glows red and I cover my face.

He gets up and uses my wall mirror to fix himself up before leaving. The instant the door clicks shut, I flop back onto the bed and scream into my pillow and kick around my blanket.

"I can't believe that just happened... I must be dreaming!" I get up and look into the mirror at what he did to me. While I'm fixing my hair, I notice a small hickey on my neck.

My eyes widen, "Shit!" I quickly grab some concealer to cover it up.

A/N: Lol I finished this in record time! <3 Also, yall are spoiled. 2 chapters in one day??? wow. (Also sorry if you don't like izuocha cos there's gonna be a few chapters with izuocha sorry)

(1178 words)