1. Hi Hello

Donghyuck was never late for school. Although most people, who didn't know him well enough could think of him as someone clumsy and irresponsible. But he was not like that. He was clumsy only when he got nervous and he got nervous only when he was late...like on that particular day.

He woke up early. He did. Then he went through his morning routine up to the point where he needed to put his uniform on. He took it out of the wardrobe and that's when that day started going the wrong way.

There was a huge dark blue stain on his white shirt. It was from the pen in his jacket pocket, Donghyuck figured and angrily threw the pen in the trash. The boy groaned and tried to think of something to do. His other shirt was in the laundry, he was sure about that. Then what else was there left to do?

He thought about finding an appropriate white shirt in his father's clothes. His parents weren't at home. It was already two months, since they left for another business trip to another European country. Donghyuck, or as his loved ones like to call him, Haechan was used to it already. Sure, sometimes he felt lonely but at least he didn't cry at nights anymore...Oh, right, the shirt!

Donghyuck ran to his parents' bedroom and opened the wardrobe. There were some shirts left, two of them were white. Haechan tried the first one and looked at himself in the mirror. The sleeves were nearly ten centimetres longer, than they should've been.

- Ridiculous,- he scoffed and took the shirt off. He put the other shirt on top of the one he was wearing and got disappointed seeing, that the second one was even bigger.- Guess I'll have to walk at school with a huge blue stain on my chest.

Donghyuck went to his bedroom and checked the clock on the wall.

- Oh shit! I'm gonna be late.

Haechan hurriedly put the dirty shirt on and ran out of the bedroom, putting his pants on on his way. He stepped on the left hem of the pants with his right foot and fell down, cursing under his breath. After successfully dressing up he went to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal, spilling milk on the countertop and quickly cleaning it. He ate the breakfast as fast as he could, ran back to his bedroom and exited the house with his backpack.

- Shit! I forgot to put on the jacket to cover this stupid stain! Ugh! I don't have any time. Guess I'll make a clown of myself at school today.

He started running as fast as he could. School wasn't very far from his house. He usually walked there. But not that day. He was running past other houses and trees like a marathon runner. He hated hurrying. He absolutely hated the feeling of his mouth and nasal cavity getting all dry because of running. Donghyuck knew, that he'll have to chug down a bottle of water after he gets to school and obviously he'll want t go to the toilet but the teacher won't let him, because he's already late.

With this messy thoughts Donghyuck reached the school building and got inside.

- Lee Donghyuck, what is on...

- Mr. Kim, please, you'll scold me during your lesson, I'm already late for Art and the teacher hates me.

The black haired professor with doe eyes looked at Donghyuck in surprise but didn't say anything to him. The boy was right. He could always scold him during his lessons.

Donghyuck ran to the art classroom. Obviously the teacher was already there, ready to show his "love" for Haechan.

- Well, well, Lee Donghyuck is late and wearing a stained shirt.

- I'm sorry, Mr. LeechaiyaPORNkul,- Donghyuck emphasised the "adult film" part and the teacher's eyes widened.

- Wh...