| six. |

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗
"I'll be waiting for you!"
╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"Don't leave," Whispered out [m/n], holding the ends of Toga's skirt, and even though he was significantly taller than her, he more so resembled a fragile puppy that was 100x smaller than her.

Who knew this goldfish could be such a baby? Then again, this goldfish was going to be entirely alone while the league is out on "official business."

With shimmery eyes, Toga spoke up:

"Can't we take him-"

"Toga we talked about this."

[m/n] blinked his bright eyes towards Shigaraki whom was cloacked in all his murderous glory. He really was quite attractive when he was ready to go on a kidnaping & killing spree.
╰(✿'⌣'✿)╯♡

That aside- the goldfish wasn't ready to be left alone at the house! He wanted to go with them, who cares if this is a dangerous mission? The attention seeking goldfish demanded to be brought along.

"You're not going, you'll just be in the way," Shigaraki said plainly, not at all phased with the pitiful gaze [m/n] was giving him.

At that, the [h/c] haired boy immediately turned to look at Kurogiri- as if the man was going to step in and plead for [m/n].

Shigaraki arched a brow at this, feeling slightly amused that the little fish actually thought Kurogiri would speak up for him. What a pathetic little thing it was.

"Then what do I do?" Asked [m/n], fiddling with the ends of the baggy sweatshirt, the sleeves hanging way last down his finger tips.

"Watch over base?" Chuckled Dabi, amused at this entire situation, it was like Shigaraki and [m/n] were married- and [m/n] was nothing but a house wife that should stay at home.

Huffing [m/n] crossed his arms.

"I want to go!" He demanded once more, almost like a spoiled child.

That's when Shigaraki snapped, having enough with this fruitless argument. Stepping forward, he grabbed [m/n]'s chin, before saying quite venomously:

"You're in no position to order anyone here around, if you keep whining I'm sure Dabi here wouldn't mind burning off your tongue.."

The goldfish immediately went tight lipped, feeling slightly fearful- but that's was covered up by the fact that Shigaraki actually touched [m/n].

"Yes," Grinned [m/n] enjoying himself as he nuzzled his head into the light blue haired man's palm.

Which just made Toga snort, this guy was just got threatened yet he cozies up to the one who threatened him in the first place? What an amusing fish.

"But," Countered [m/n], "When you get back, I want you to touch me more," Asked the fish, seeking out affection where he shouldn't be.

Kurogiri only sighed at this, this fish definitely wont last long if he keeps up with this attitude. After all, there's only so much a 'patient' man like Shigaraki could take.

"If that's what makes you shut up," Glowered the boss, all the whole the fish clapped enthusiastically.

"Then I'll be waiting for you!"