[ ~oEIGHTo~ ]

"That's a real villain! Don't move from your place" Aizawa move to the front, trying to protect the students behind him. Aizawa immediately instruct 13 to protect the students.

"Hello! we're from the league of villain, I didn't All might right here what a shame. I thought that he was supposed to be here today?" said a pale blue hair man whose covered in artificial hand all over his body.

"Kurogiri separate them!" Shigaraki ordered his mist companions and Kurogiri immediately open a portal to separate the students.

But somehow when one of the students making a contact with his mist Kurogiri feel a nostalgic feeling from it.

The same as Moya, he can feel the mist is like his dead uncle but it's different. His uncle has a cloud quirk and not warped.

Moya was warped to the landslide area, he saw Todoroki was with him. Todoroki stood up first he immediately charge at the villain and freeze them.

Todoroki walk to one of the villain "Tell me! what are you guys planning to do?" The villain refuse to talk "If you don't tell me I can freeze you to death right now!" Todoroki said angrily, Moya has arrived beside him.

"We're...planning to kill...All might" the villain said while trying not to grit because of the cold temperature.

"We need to get back there quickly" Todoroki turn around followed by Moya.

"Do you want a lift...Todoroki-san?" offered Moya.

"Sure, let's go Kageyama" And both of them flew away from the landslide area towards the main field. Moya saw his dad was fighting Shigaraki. Moya make a cloud and flew it towards their direction, he doesn't want his dad injured since he can see that the guy quirk has something to do his hand.

Moya's cloud push Shigaraki away before he could disintegrate Aizawa's skin. "What's this? some one has been freed early?" Shigaraki glance up and his red eye meet with Moya's electric blue eyes.

"Nomu! Attack the pro hero" The bird villain behind them charge forward, Moya materialised another cloud and hardened it as hard as he could "Dad! get out from there!" Moya said slightly panic for Aizawa's safety.

"I'll help too Kageyama, let me down" Moya glance at Todoroki and he move his cloud downward. Todoroki jump down when the cloud is close enough to the ground.

"Don't come here kid! I'll handle this! Moya let down your cloud" Moya shook his head, his cloud was basically following the movement of the bird, staying closely to Aizawa, separating them. Moya sweat trickled from his forehead, focusing his mid to keep the cloud hardened.

Todoroki on the other hand has begin to fight the small villains on the ground. "Come on! destroy the cloud! It can't be that hard" Shigaraki became frustrated, his Nomu can't walk pass through the cloud. Cloud was suppose to be soft and fragile, so how come his Nomu can't punch through.

Moya took a deep breath, he released thick layer of mist and covered the villain side, he created Aizawa's clone with his illusion "Dad! let's get away from there" Aizawa was fighting with a villain, he look up and sigh frustratedly.

The villain on the other side didn't think anything wrong from it, first Moya turn his mist to look like the surrounding area, second his Aizawa illusion look real so they thought it's the real Aizawa.

Moya was trying his best not to sleep, using his mist and cloud too much make his body tired quickly. He staggered a little only to be caught by Todoroki "Are you okay?"

"Overuse quirk" Aizawa said while looking at Moya.

"DO NOT FEAR!" All might appeared from above, destroying the USJ ceiling "BECAUSE I AM HERE!"

"Releas your mist now Moya" Moya obediently let go of his mist.

Shigaraki smile manically, but when caught the sight of Aizawa's healthy body he widened his eyes "How can you still be okay!? My Nomu has crushed you!"

All might was fighting the black Nomu "I see so it's that boy quirk huh" Sigaraki said while pointing at the sight of Moya whose currently trying to not fall asleep "Well anyway, my plan is to kill All might right now so..NOMU! DESTROY ALL MIGHT"

Aizawa, Moya and Todoroki back away, letting the number one hero fight the big villain. Moya was awake for a few second but after that he fall back and Aizawa caught him.

[#]

Moya woke up two days later

"You're finally awake problem child" Moya was in a hospital, connected to an IV drip.

"I'm tired dad..." This was the first time Moya feel a recoil from overusing his quirk. His body feels like there is no energy left in there.

"It's okay...you can sleep more, I'll wake you up later" Aizawa pat Moya's hair. He feel relieved, Moya is still alive.

A few minutes later his students came to the hospital, even Bakugou was being dragged by Kirishima, bringing flowers, pillows, blanket, and plushie for the cloud boy "Is he still asleep Aizawa-sensei?" Uraraka ask while arranging the flower on the vase.

"He woke up a few minutes ago, but he still feel tired so I let him sleep again" Aizawa said, drinking a can of coffee the kids brought for him.

"Is this like a drawback of his quirk sensei?" Izuku ask, looking at Moya's hair that look as soft as the cloud.

"Yes, he over use his quirk when he help me"

Izuku eyes sparkled at that. If he manage to help Aizawa then Izuku believe that Moya's quirk is powerful "But I remember his quirk is connected to a cloud, so how could he hold back the big villain?" Tsuyu said, this statement immediately interest Izuku more, a cloud that as strong as an iron? he really want to ask Moya more about his quirk.

"You can ask him later problem child, don't wake him up now" At last the 1-A students leave the room after leaving their get well soon card for Moya.

[#]