Mel leaned into my neck and said.

"What happened to the plan?"

I pull away and softly slap her thigh.

"not here, not now"

~~~~

Song: Nervous By Shawn Mendes

~~~~~

"Dom, I thought you were going to try and keep your distance, not invite her in to stay with you!"

"I know but she was crying, and she didn't want to go home because of Ray so I just invited her to mine"

"god, did you guys.. you know"

"Oh God no Mel!"

"good, because that would be a nightmare for work"

"But I did have a good time being with her, and man can she cook! not to mention the great view of her ass while she is"

"Ew"

Mel's Apartment was right across from mine, so I told her to come to mine after we all got settled in.

"Oh Mel, every time she walked into the house my heart instantly started beating faster, and the way she just made herself at home, I feel like there is a part of me missing now that she is not with me, here in the apartment"

"oh, you are falling hard"

I just give her a side eye, trying to convince her that I disagree.

"Well tomorrow, we are shooting, and you better be ready to keep your feeling down when you have to kiss her"

"Oh shit, Mel, what am I going to do" I panic

"Um, you're probably going to have to try and keep the scene as short as possible, and just do what they tell you to do, no improve"

"Yeah your right, no funny business"

"are you going to stick to the plan this time?" She says tilting her head and pointing her finger at me.

"I'm going to do my absolute best"

Mel left my apartment and went back to hers.

Even though I did not want her to be right, she is. My head was trying to get myself into gear and stay focused, but my body was screaming with excitement.

Trying to distract myself, I start thinking about dinner, but then my mind went to how I miss Kats cooking. Ugh! why can't she be here with me.... But then I thought, but what is stopping me from going to her? So, I grabbed my coat and my phone and headed to hers. Just as I put my hand on the door to knock, I think to myself, what am I doing! She probably does not want to see me again after this whole week and I definitely need to listen to my head more than my body.

Just as I start to turn to walk away, Kats door flings open, she also had her coat in one hand and her handbag in the other. She locks eyes with me.

"I was just coming to yours to see if you wanted to come over for dinner?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing"

"Soo what are you waiting for? Come in!" I smile and walk in through the door.

She swiftly closes the door and slaps me on the ass as she walks past me to the kitchen. Now, How the fuck! am I supposed to keep my shit together when she does shit like that.

I walk to the couch and place my things on the arm rest.

Kat used this apartment as her escape from Ray whenever she needed to, and everywhere you would look, unlike her previous home, it screamed Kat, which warmed my heart.

She handed me a glass of wine as I leaned across the kitchen Island.

"What's on the menu tonight?"

"Vegan pasta for you and for me the same but with chicken"

"Hmm sounds amazing"

She turned to go into the pantry, I look to the ceiling, to avoid eye contact with her hips. "Oh fuck", I whisper realising it only ever going to get harder. Kat Comes back with a bag of pasta in her hand.

"I Guess we have to talk about it, aye" She puts the pasta down and takes a sip of her wine.

"Talk about what?" I say really confused.

"The sex scene we have to shoot on Tuesday" she says as with a slight stutter.

"Um, sorry but have I missed something" I say truly wondering what the hell she's on about.

"Don't you remember, when Mel and Emily where all ooh and awes about the first two episodes?" I shake my head. "and haven't you read the script?"

"Oh yeah I remember that! But no, I haven't read it, I have been too busy with other things"

YOU.

"I completely forgot"

"Well it does not really say much, except that it's going to be very long, and that we have free reign to do what we feel like the characters would do. Oh, and it at the homestead, on the stairs "

"On the stairs!" I really was blushing now.

"Yeah.." Kat also seemed a little uncomfortable.

In a massive attempt to avoid having to talk about the scene, I get her talking about how she loves cooking. It held up until dinner was ready, and we went to sit on the floor of her living room using the coffee table as a dinner table.

"No, but Dom, in all seriousness, as you know I am comfortable with anything for the scene especially because it you and I trust you"

I don't even trust myself, around her.

"I am also comfortable with anything"

Really comfortable.

"because it's you, and I think we should really focus on what Waverley and Nicole would be feeling in those moments" try to convince myself that focusing on that will make it any easier on me.

Kat and I continued to discuss how we wanted to go about the scene for the rest of the night. Well it was mainly Kat doing all the talking, I just continued to drink wine, and internally panicking.