Chapter 5

Alice woke up. She looked around but couldn't find Hatter. Maybe he's in the den. She thought. So she walked in there. She didn't see him but saw a note. "A note?"

My dear Alice,
I have gone back to Wonderland to talk to the white queen about... something... I'll tell you when I get back.
Love,
Hatter

She nodded. "When will you get back though?" She whispered. "Right now." She heard him say. She turned around and smiled. She set the note down and hugged Hatter. "I need to ask you something." He said looking into her eyes. "Anything." She said.

He knelt down on one knee. "Alice. I love you. Ever since I first met you I have. Will you be my wife?" He smiled. She nodded. "Yes. Hatter. Yes! I will!" She smiled. He hugged her. He pulled out a small ring and put it on her finger. "Oh. I love it." Alice said. "It's beautiful." She said smiling. "The white queen says that we have to get married in 3 days." He said. Her smile fades. Than it comes back. "Oh I know. Someone who can marry us!" She said happily. "Good." Hatter said.

Hatter changed into a nice suit while Alice into a dress. "Wow. You look beautiful." Hatter said. Alice smiled. "You don't look bad yourself." Alice says looking Hatter up and down. "So. Shall we?" Hatter gestured towards the door. He offered his arm and they were off.