Chapter 1

Alice is 24 years old. It's been five years since she's been back to wonderland. And has seen her friend the mad hatter. She often thought of them. Did they really exist? She thought. Or were they just my imagination? "This has been bothering for much too long. I'm a grown adult." She said to herself.

It's been about two years since her mother died and she rarely ever sees her sister anymore. "I wish that I had someone in my life." She sighed. She's always wanted to have a husband. Of course Hamish proposed, but she simply could not love him. She tried. But he didn't love her, only himself.

She walks around her house, looking at the pictures on the walls. All of them were of her, her sister, and her parents. She thought they were all so peaceful and young in the pictures. She walked into her room and put a night gown. She makes tea and a little snack. And she walks back into her room.

Before she fell asleep, she had took out her drawing pad. She had so many pictures of Wonderland and the mad hatter. She smiled at her pictures. She barely had memories of it and she found it sad and depressing. She drawed a quick picture of hatter. How his orange hair sticks out of his hat. His bright green eyes shimering with happiness, joy, and innocence. She found him - simple. She liked simple people.

She had set her pad down and blew out her candle. She laid her head down hoping she would dream of her friends. Of her hatter.