Shadow-Master-996/1000magic power
-is able to control a person the moment you are able to mend in it's shadow.

Lightning-Master-989/1000magic power
-is able to summon lightning's that is lethal enough to kill the target.

The last one are the vampires who reached the stentos stage which is 10 time much more powerful than the Fleji stage, in other words, it's the peak of breakthroughs. The powers of the stentos are...

Trade-Ruler-10000/10000magic power
-is able to trade any kind of item in anything, dangerous enough that it is even able to trade a soul to the soul trader in exchange for minor things.

World-Ruler-10000/10000magic power
-is able to use any kind of magic in either the Yelonh stage or the Fleji stage but 10 times more powerful.

Void-Ruler-10000/10000magic power
-is able to destroy anything that the caster wishes to destroy.

Blood-Ruler-10000/10000magic power
-is able to control any living things blood and the caster will be able to gain the ability on havjng a blood that may be poisonous on any kind of thing, may also affect even any poison experts.

Nibrus vampires have the abilities of enhance hearing, a keen nose, super speend, super strength and is able to fly. Their powers are very powerful compared to ordinary mages but is far inferior to stegmants users.

Right now, I was only able to reach until the Fleji stage but I can feel that I may be able to breakthrough in a few years or so until I can reach the Stentos stage.

"Yuri, what's going on? " I sighed as I watch my mate already lifting our luggage after I found out that there really isn't any intruders.

"It's a disaster, my parents are visiting! " wait, what?

"So? "

"You don't understand! The problem is, they still don't know that I found my mate! " ok?

"What do you mean? "

"My parents are very overprotective, especially my dad and brothers, they won't even allow me to get near any male species, and now that I actually found my mate, I don't know what they would do! "

"Oh no... " I started to contemplate, will they also not like me? to not let me be with their daughter? No, that can't happen, I don't know what I'll do if there would ever be a time where I'll lose her.

"Let's go! We need to leave, especially since this is not the time for them to meet you yet. "

"OK, just let me change. "

I immediately took a pair of clothes before changing into some dark blue fitted T-shirt paired with some black pants as well as a pair of dark green military boots.

"Are you done? " I nodded as I immediately took our luggage before putting it at my space.

Yes, I'm a space master so I'm able to store our belongings easily. Space magic isn't really that powerful but it sure is convenient in case I have to carry heavy luggage, and it's also important since I can also enter my own space so in case of life and death situations, I might be able to escape.

In addition to being a space master, I'm also a land average back when I was still in Yelonh stage so it's also very convenient, especially when my land magic was able to upgrade when I was in Fleji stage, it is now 3 times more powerful than the Yelonh stage magic users.

After I set aside our luggage, yuri was then about to open a portal but it was already too late, just when the portal was half opened, a dark green light has then engulfed the room before a a seemingly god-like middle-aged pair was then seen holding hands while having bright smiles on their faces.

There was a man with wickedly pointed dark blue hair that reaches all the way towards his back with lava red eyes and many blue triangle like tattoos all over his face while wearing a gray fitted shirt and some dark blue pants under a black cape with mini little skulls tied at the edge of the cape, as well as a pair of black boots and with an evil doting smirk on his face.

Next to the man was a gorgeous woman with long straight black hair with white tipsband gentle charcoal eyes, she was wearing a long light blue dress that reaches just above her ankles, almost covering her brown heeled feet. The dress fitted her slim curvy waist as the V-neck long sleeved dress covered her white arms while a dark green belt enveloped her waist, there was also a warm smile on her face.

The couple was smiling/smirking as they then ran towards yuri before engulfing her in a tight hug.

"Oh darling, we missed you! " the gorgeous woman said as she then squealed.

"Hm, it's been a long time dear. " the man then says before he kissed the top of my mate's head.

I guess their her parents then huh. Well this wasn't what I was expecting. I thought that her parents was a strict and bossy pair since yuri did say that she was going to rule over their kingdom soon, but I guess I was wrong.

"Hey mom, dad. " yuri awkwardly patted their backs as she then slightly grimace, I think they might be squeezing her too hard.

"Umm, mom, dad, i-i can't b-breath. " I grew worried as it seems that her parents still haven't heard her as they kept lecturing her about something so since I couldn't take it anymore, I wasn't able to stop myself from then speaking.

"Uhh, auntie, uncle, s-she can't breath! " I hurried out as I looked at my mate worriedly.

I breathed out a sigh of relief when yuri's parents then finally released her as I instinctively held her in my arms before rubbing her head.

"Huh, wait, who are you? You dare touch our daughter! "

Oh, wait, this is bad, if yuri's parents really dotes on her then doesn't that mean their much more overprotective? Shit...