𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Start from the beginning

" welcome. here we will test you on ...." i didn't pay attention to what she said, but at the entrance i noticed a small pruple shimmer.  what it that?  i shook my head and continued to focus on thirteen. but once she finished, i realized the purple shimmer had become a full blown mist.  what is going on?  i saw a man covered in hands walk out. a few huge beasts,  who are they?  " Those are real villains. thirteen get the students to safety." i saw mr. aizawa step infront of us and start to engage in battle. i was about to go join him when thirteen yelled " alright eveyone lets go!" we all followed her, until a huge fog mist enclosed us.

 and we were trapped. then i felt myself falling into darkness.

 i saw thr ground and almost made contact when i fell onto someone. i looked up to see todoroki. he held me above the ground. he gently let me go. " are you okay?" i nodded. then i noticed someone coming up behind him. " look out!" i quickly shifted my foot and made a huge slab of granit shoot up propelling the thing into the air. i grabbed todoroki and pulled him to the side. " watch out next time. that was too close." he nodded. i looked up to see more villains coming our way. i jumped ahead " EVEEE! SUMMONATION!"  i hollered a small portal of light appeared and a cute little fox jumped out. " ICE TRANSFORMATION!"  i added and she imediatally grew in size. too about ten times the size of her original self. she was now the same size as a horse. she grew long blue ear that had diamonds on the end and she had a blue coat. i streched out my hand " GLACIATCUS!' she growled and pounced. everything she toughed turned into solid ice. i long spear hit her chest but instead of stabbing her, it imdeiately turned into ice and shattered. i felt my wings on my back start growing. i stretched them out. " ice mode." i whispered and the wings, instead of being regularly featherly white. they turned into bright blue feathers, that looked like iceicels.i flapped the wings and produced a small snowstrom which i sent in the way of many other villains. it picked them up and tossed them over to EVEEE who finished them off. todoroki also handeled some of the villains freezing them in one go. once we took them out. EVEEE pranced over to me. i cuddled her face. " who's a good girl? you are! YOU ARE!" she was my favorite creation. she knelt down and i jumped on her back. i reached ahand out to peppermint. " come on. we need to get to the others." he took my hand and sat behind me. EVEEE stood back up and started jumping around on huge ice cylinders she created out of the ground.

todoroki POV

as we rode on Y/N's pet i noticed aizawa sensei being practically slaughtered. Y/N noticed too. " stay here." she said too me and then said something to the blue fox. the fox nodded and watched as Y/N literally jumped of the fox's back and down the ground. i wanted to go after her but the fox created a ice seatbelt and locked me in. she shook her head. " brrghh-neo." ( i spekk no engles) then she continued jumping around and from the back i watched Y/N

Y/N POV

i jumped down from EVEEE and used my wings to help me fall slower, but not too slow. as i did, i quickly kicked the handy man in the face. " hah eat shit villain!" i continued hand to hand combat with him avoiding any chance to come in contact with his fist, but i wasn't that good. 

no preperation always leads to failure. for he quickly grabbed my neck with 4 fingers and held me there. " once my pinky touches your neck, you will disentergrate after a few seconds." i froze. he smiled them punched my face with his other hand and gave me a bloody nose. but i knew where things hurt the most so i quickly brought my knee up and hit him in the balls. he yelped and crouched down in pain. then not missing a chance i quickly kicked his face and sent him flying but in the wrong direction, for he was speeding towards tsyu, grape shit, and Deku. his hand was reeaching for tsuyu. " TSUYU!" i i screamed. his hand came into contact with her forehead but nothing happened. " you really are amzaing earasear-head" he said mockingly and i turned to see aizawa's bloody face.  he's ereasing hand job's quirk.  then i saw his head get slammed into the ground again. i quickly pounded the Nomu and started producing crystal scythes. but each broke after hitting the Nomu.  i have to get in a good hit! but i was too slow. the nomu grabbed me by the neck and threw me to the ground. he punched my deeper into the floor. i started coughing out blood. the nomu paused for a second. i didnt hesitate to quickly grab his fist and jump on top of it and fling him far away. i tossed him too all might. i quickly got ereaser-head to safety and went to go kill hand-job but due to the nomu punching important nerves and organs, i started coughing out more blood. i felt light-headed and dizzy. the last thing i saw was todoroki running towards me. then i blacked out.