𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟

Y/N POV

i lay in bed with my mind totally not where it should be.

i felt my phone buzz.

"who is it.." i thought and turned on my phone.

" oh. its ashley."

before i could reply to the text, ashley called me.

" oh hey. whats going on?" i asked

" I HEARD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED COME ON GIRL SPILL THE TEA!" i winced due to the fact my eardrums were nearly burst due to the volume of her voice.

" oh we just ran into a villain. thats all." i said and fingered through some bills i had.

" oH We raN iNTo A VIlLaiN tHatS alL- BULLSHIT" she snapped sarcastically. " COME ONNNN i KNOW SOMETHING FRIGGING HAPPENED BITCH" 

" holy fuck calm down..." i said and sat up " honestly i didn't do much so if you want insight go talk to the others."

" aw your no fun." she complained

" im still probably not allowed to make any comments about battles and whatnot."  i muttered and shuffeled a few papers around

" jeez you were never like this back in school..." she said.

" well- is that all you needed to talk about?" i asked and pulled out my credit card

" yeah.... well, goodbye Y/N." she said, obviously disappointed

" bye" i quickly said and hung up

i threw my phone onto the bed

" i dont have enough to pay for the bill." i muttered, i had spent so much money on trying to save ichika, that i forgot about my savings and overspent my money. now i only have 200,000 yen.

" im broke." i said and slumped onto the desk face first. 

my phone rang again.

" ugggghhhhH who is it now?" i asked and answered the phone. "もしもし"

" hello, is this Y/N L/N?" a lady asked

" uh yes."

" hello i am a new accountant and the children's hospital you work at. recently, after the ichika incident, the hospital manager has come to a conclusion." she said

what?

" i'm very sorry but you're fired. don't bother coming back for your things. we burned them along with ichika." she said and let out a small laugh and hung up.

i dropped the phone

" fired.... burned..." i muttered, traumatized.

" whats going on? what did i do for this? i did everything i could to be a good person." i walked to my window and pulled the shutters down. " no. this is just a dream, everything will be okay..."

i slumped down onto the ground.

" it will be okay.."

???? POV

i watched as kurayami got off the phone.

" is it done?" i asked