"her eyes" Teddy whispered and when he did she smiled at him and Harry smiled at Draco who was already smiling really hard. "I love her" Teddy giggled, giving little kisses to her head and Harry lightly ran his hand through Teddy's hair. "I'm glad, Blue. You're going to be an incredible big brother" Harry hummed.

*^* (we're skipping again :D Teddy is 7 now and Lily is 5)

"Dwaco? what are you doing to sissy's nails?" Teddy asked, curious. Draco was sat with Lily on the floor, painting her nails a light pink. "Painting her nails" Draco hummed, looking up and Teddy sat down. "Can i have some too?" Teddy asked and Draco chuckled. "Of course, Blue, come here" Draco said and he scooted over some.

Draco lightly brushed the brush over his nails slowly so it was neat and did all his nails. "There, do you like them?" Draco asked and Teddy smiled "I do" he said happily and Draco kissed his head gently.

Lily had straight brown hair that went to her shoulders, Teddy's hair was getting a bit long and would swoosh to the right over his forehead. It turned bright blue as he looked at his nails. Lily giggled happily when his hair changed again, she always does. She loves it so much.

"Are we going to the park?" Teddy asked since Draco was putting Lily's sandals on; meaning they were going to go on a walk and play. "we are, can you bring me Lily's brush on your way back from getting your shoes, Hun?" Draco asked and Teddy nodded, going to his room to get his shoes and then to the bathroom and picking the brush up from the counter.

"Thank you" Draco hummed, kissing his cheek as he took the brush and he went to sit on the couch to put his shoes on. He brushed through her hair gently and put it into little buns on the top of her head and she clapped her hands. "buh-bye!" she giggled when Draco stood up, leaning down to pick her up too. "Yes ma'am, ready?" Draco asked Teddy and he nodded.

They left the house, Lily in the stroller and Teddy's hand in Draco's as they went to the near by park. "Is it bad" Teddy said and Draco hummed. "Is it bad that I'm a boy and my nails are painted?" Teddy asked and Draco shook his head. "No baby, of course not. You can wear and put on whatever you want." Draco told him, looking down at him for a moment and kept looking forward.

"Why do people stare?" Teddy whispered, feeling eyes on him from near by passers. "Cause your hair is blue baby, but it's perfectly okay. You're just different. People tell me i'm a bad parent cause they think I dyed your hair blue but it's natural" Draco said, stopping at a cross walk and looking down at him "I love you" Teddy said softly and the blonde smiled.

"I love you too, Angel" Draco squeezed his hand lightly. "Alright you guys can go play, be careful though" Draco said once they got to the park and Teddy helped Lily out of the stroller and she skipped after him to play on the swings.

"Are those your kids?" A woman with short blonde hair sat down next to Draco on the bench, she was looking at Teddy, pushing Lily on the swing; not too high of course. "Yeah-" "My girls are over there" She said, pointing to a brunette going across the climbing frame. And another girl sat in the sand pit near by. "You know, boy's aren't supposed to have long hair like that. It confuses people" She scoffed and he looked at her- confused.

"He can have his hair however long he likes-" "Mummy! He's a freak!" One of her kids quickly ran to her and Draco stood up when he saw Teddy on the ground and Lily got off the swing to help him. 

"Baby, what happened?" Draco crouched down in front of him and he looked away. "I don't want my nails painted anymore.." he mumbled quietly and Draco pulled him into his arms. "Come here, blue. Hey, do you like them?" Draco asked and he nodded slowly. "Then you can have them, just like how you can wear what you want and love who you want. Better be me though" Draco teased to make him giggle a bit. "Of course I love you, Dwaco" He said softly and Lily slipped in between them and joined the hug. "Anyone in the mood for ice cream?" Draco asked and they both let go with a massive smile.

"Just don't tell Haz" Draco winked and took their hands as he stood up and went back to the stroller. "You allowed your... son... to paint his nails. Gah!" The woman took her kids away from the stroller and Draco made a face at her when her back was turned. "Daddy! don't make silly faces" Lily giggled and Draco helped her in the stroller. "You're allowed to make silly faces at meanies" Draco told her and she stuck her tongue out at the woman who was far away now. 

"You okay?" Draco asked Teddy and he shrugged "don't let it bother you, baby. It's perfectly okay to have your nails painted. Wanna go on my shoulders?" Draco asked and he smiled- lifting his arms up to be picked up and Draco did so.

*^* 

Harry got home later than usual, the kids were asleep already and Draco was sat on the couch- worn out. "Welcome home" Draco hummed as Harry leaned over the couch and gently kissing his lips when he put his head back. "How was today?" Harry asked, going to the kitchen to get a cuppa tea that was already brewed for him. "Tiring. We went to the park like usual and there was this woman making fun of Teddy's nails and her kids called him a freak. Disgusting. Thank you" Draco smiled lightly as Harry handed him a fresh cup. 

"his nails?" "he wanted his nails painted too. I was doing Lily's and he wanted some so of course i gave him some cause they made him happy. He's insecure now because of it and I feel bad.." Draco mumble, taking a sip and Harry shifted on his leg and leaned against his shoulder. "Well baby, you're doing an incredible job at being the best father" Harry told him and Draco smiled, putting his arm around him and leaning his head on his.

"I love you, darling" Harry hummed, gently putting his hand on his thigh and Draco closed his eyes for a moment. "I love you too, Saint Potter-" "do not" Harry chuckled and Draco couldn't help but laugh too. "And it's Malfoy-Potter, thank you very much" Harry said, putting his head up to kiss him slowly. 

"Right, I love you too, Saint Malfoy-Potter" Draco teased, pecking his lips slowly again and Harry laughed quietly. "oh shush" Harry leaned over to put his cup down and same with Draco. "Did you want to go up to bed?" he asked Draco and he shrugged. "I'm exhausted but I missed my baby" Draco teased, poking his cheek a bit and he smiled. "I missed you too" Harry connected their lips again and Draco smiled and kissed him back.

"Child footsteps" Draco hummed and Harry moved his head to lay it on his shoulder and Teddy came around the corner with his stuffed bear. "Bad dream?" Draco asked softly and he nodded. "Come here, blueberry" Draco opened his arm and Teddy walked over to sit in his lap. "Did you have fun with Draco today, baby?" Harry gently brushed his cheek as he leaned against Draco's chest and he nodded. 

"Are you okay, woof woof?" Draco teased lightly, but obviously worried. "I guess, I don't like sleeping in the dark still." Teddy mumbled and Harry smiled at him lightly. "It's all right, we can find the nightlight or get those glow in the dark stars that stick on walls and ceilings-" "Does that make me a wimp? being scared of the dark..?" Teddy asked and Draco put his arm around him more.

"Not at all, I was scared of the dark till i was 14 years old. Pretty sure Harry still is-" "Hey!" Harry whined and Teddy giggled sleepily. "but don't worry, your fears don't prove who you are. You do" Draco told him, gently kissing his head and Teddy pressed his head more against his chest and yawned. Draco started to rub his back and it made him fall asleep with ease. 

"that was quick" Harry whispered, standing up to take the cups to the sink. "I'll be waiting for you in bed" Draco said as he carried Teddy upstairs to his room. He laid him down and tucked him in, making sure he had his stuffed bear in his arms and gently kissed his head. "Night blue" Draco whispered, leaving but cracking the door open so the hallway light would flow into his room.