• ¹

♡     ♡     ♡
  – You haven't left this office even once today, and it's almost ten at night. – I lean my body against the doorframe, crossing my arms playfully while I watch him, almost diving into the paperwork.
  There was no one but him - and me - there at that time, and he didn't even notice it.
  Steve had been getting very involved with work over the last few weeks, and it was starting to make me worry. He is a sweet and kind person, he is also very hardworking, sometimes too much. I sighted, relaxing my posture, and after a moment, he raises his head and turns in the chair to face me.
  – Ten? – Steve repeats looking at his phone to check. – I'm sorry, baby, I'm just... Going crazy with these problems here. – He takes off his glasses to scratch his eyes.
  I slowly approached him, stroking his shoulders and gently squeezing it. He groaned lightly in response, shrinking into his chair as if he were going to melt.
  – I noticed, baby. –  I smiled and continued massaging her shoulders, slowly easing the tension, with my thumbs I also massaged her neck, gradually putting a little more pressure, causing him to let out some husky and shallow "hums"
  He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, looking me straight in the eyes with a smile. I smiled back and he reached for my neck, pulling me down and placing a sweet kiss on my lips.
  – You are my angel of mercy, you always know exactly what I need. – He said softly, causing me some stomach butterflies.
  Steve smirked at me, stretching lightly and adjusting himself in the chair.
  – Come here. – He pats his leg, like an invitation.
  I slowly sat on his left thigh, and he gently turned my back to him, grabbing his set of keys from the desk, he was still wearing that old furry yellow bunny keychain I had made for him when we started hanging out.
  I definitely need to make him a new one.
  Then, Steve unlocked one of the drawers, pulling out the pink hairbrush with a bow that he had picked out for me when we went shopping a few months ago.
  He gathered my hair with one hand, pulling it back gently and starting to comb it.
  – How was your day, princess? – He asked while continue caressing me.
  – Hum... You know, just the usual hassle.
  – Well, same here.– He chuckled – I thought about you all day... – Steve confessed in a low voice, running one of his hands down my chest, pulling me closer and starting to kiss my neck. I squirmed slightly giggling. He stopped for a moment to sniff my perfume, but then continued, his touch becoming more and more desperate, kissing and nibbling my skin, causing me to shiver and a few soft moans caught on my throat.
  Steve held the back of my head, pulling me closer, just enough to make me gasp. With his free hand, he started to stroke and squeeze my tight making me squirm lightly on top of him.
  He groaned and roughly pulled me by the hip, wrapping my legs around his waist, holding me tightly against the bulge that started to grow in his pants. He lets out a light "humm" that makes me tremble in response.
  – What are you doing?  – I whisper with a shaky voice.
  He laughs, tightening his grip on my hip and starting to leave nail marks on my skin. He gets closer, whispering in my ear:
  – You know exactly what I'm doing. – His voice was husky and the hot breath hitted my skin, making me bow at his touch.
  He started to run his hands from my hips to my thighs, then back to my waist and down to my butt, clutching and using it to lead my body right where he wanted, becoming hasty.
  My breath was getting faster and heavy, and some muffled moans came out of my throat. He groaned at my response, kissing my neck and giving it a bite that caught me off guard, forcing a loud moan out of my mouth while I squirmed.
  – No... Don't do that to me... – I whimpered, squeezing his arm to contain myself -or at least to try-.
  He gripped my hips once again, kissing and biting my neck harder, his tongue dancing on my skin with  light hickeys. His hands started to move up, until I reached my breasts, gripping tightly as he grumbled, rubbing his erection against my clit. When I moaned, he pushed me off against the desk, breathing heavy as if he had run a full marathon.
  – On your knees. – He demanded with a heavy voice. – Now.
  He started to unbuckle his belt, rolling it up and placing it next to his folders.
  I obey, kneeing over in front of him, my face at his waist level as he remained sitting looking at me with that dark look in his eyes that made me shiver.
  I gently pull his pants down, and he raises his hips to help me. His underwear was purple, with yellow bunny patterns.
  These details makes him so sweet.
  I stopped for a moment to take a look and he chuckled, shaking his head slightly, leading my hands to pull it down and continue.
  Once his length was free, it throbbed close to my face. I hold it gently, stroking and causing him to tremble a bit, grabbing the armrests to prevent a moan to come out.
  I tease his cock head with my tongue, putting it on my mouth and pulling it out, his hips bucked up trying to find more of my mouth. I start to put him in, but before it can touch my troath, I pull out again.
  He grunts, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back roughly deeply looking into my eyes, clenching his teeth and slapping my face, making me lose the air for a second.
  – Don't make me use force, kitten. – He groaned, dropping my hair, making me fall on my knees again. He got up, pressing his cock against my mouth, and I finally opened it, wrapping him completely, moving back and forth, feeling every inch of it.
  He took a deep breath as he felt the wetness and warmth of my tongue gently surrounding him.
  – Deeper. – He commands, pushing his hips forward against me.
  I gag, trying to take him deeper on my throat. My eyes watered and I needed to pull out to breathe. 
  He wraps one of his hands in my hair and pulls me back tightly, his hips slamming against my face while he holds the back of my head. His cock throbbed in pleasure, the head hitting the back of my throat with each thrust. I take back control, deepthroating him.
  – Fuck! – Steve moaned loud – Keep going, don't stop! – He ordered, tightening his grip on my hair.
  His head fell back as he moaned louder, I continued, increasing the speed of my movements and taking him to the back of my throat again and again.
  – I'm cumming! – He cried out pushing himself deeper, his legs starting to shake slightly as he approached his orgasm.
  The warm salty liquid started to fill my mouth, but he didn't back down.
  – Swallow. – He groaned.
  I close my eyes and swallow all, he finally pulls out as he milks the last few drops of cum from his shaft on my tongue, falling back on the chair, panting.
  After a moment, he grabbed me up by the arm, placing me on his lap again and kissing me passionately, his tongue dancing with mine making some wet sounds, He pulls away, leaving a strand of saliva between our lips, running his eyes all over my body causing a blush on my cheeks.
 I try to get closer to kiss him again, but he backs away smirking widely, I could feel the lust burning in his eyes.
  – Bend over the desk and spread your legs. - He asked, standing up behind me.
  I obey, feeling totally vulnerable like that. His eyes widened, and a predatory grin spread across his face as he watched my moves. Steve placed his hands on the desk beside me, pushing my body forward slightly, causing me to land flat on my stomach across the desk, gasping.
  He rubbed the head of his cock teasingly in my wet entrance, but he stopped before doing anything else.
  – I changed my mind, get all on fours for me. – He commands.
  – What? – I muffled – No, not like that, no! – I resist.
  – You're such a pain in the ass, baby. – He sights, pulling up my skirt to expose my skin, raising his hand and slapping my ass hard, making me scream. – Will you behave now, or I'll need to make you? – He asked in my ear.
  – I just... I... – I stutter.
  – Well then... – Steve moved away a bit, reaching his belt on the desk, stretching it on his hands and making a loud *SNAP* in the air.
  My eyes widened.
  – No, no, no! I'll be good, I promi- AH! – My pleas are interrupted for his belt slapping hard against my ass, making it burn while I cried out, arching my body with the pain.
  He pushed me back on the desk violently, raising his belt in the air and slapping again, harder and merciless.
  I gripped the edge of the desk tightly, feeling my cheeks burning and some tears rolling down.
  – Such a loud bitch, huh? – he raises it again, but before he can slap me, I turn around and pull him by the tie, making his body fall on top of mine, tearing down everything from his desk.
  As I hear every single thing falling on the ground, I close my eyes, instantly regretting this.