6

"I couldn't help it. He's making me hot a sweaty all ready. God I love George so much. I close the gap between our lips and kiss him. I pull back and he wraps is arms around my neck. He pulls me in closer and kisses me again. It turns into a make out session and I pick him up carrying him and I put him down on the counter. We keep kissing each more getting more aggressive and passionate. I began to move down to his neck and I have him nicked everywhere. He let out a few small moans but aside from that we were silent. We stopped and smiled at each other until I realised. George was wearing a t shirt which means everyone would see his neck with means everyone's gonna see the hickeys I have him. I take of my god die and give him it and it covers up most but not all of them.
"Hey George what's one your neck? Skeppy asks him."
"Erm I was doing my hair and they just appeared!" He said.
"Does your hair have a name?" a6d asks.
"Umm I er it do-"
"Yes it does and it MEE!" I said.
"Yeah." He said.
George ran up to me and kissed me on the lips in front of everyone.
"I can kiss better!" Skeppy says sadly.
"As if ske-" Bad was about to say before skeppy grabs his head and kisses him. Everyone else just look at each other awkwardly.
"Oh shit hold on. NIKKI WHERE DID YOU GO?" Wilbur shouts
Tommy and Tubbo look at each other with disgust and fist bumped. Wilbur comes back with niki and they kiss and it's just Sapnap a6d and techno. Sapnap just turns around and a6d and techno begin kissing. Sapnap took a photo of everyone and posted it and soon after took his bandana off and kissed it as a joke. (Who ever commented that, legend!) As much as I loved the ships mine and George's was the best. Because I love George. And he hopefully loves me.

The end