Daddy🍋

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ACTIVITY!!! DONT READ UNLESS YOU A BAD BITCH THAT DOESN'T FOLLOW RULES!!

Kiri and you will have a lot of fun!

"Ungh..."you said,rubbing your eyes."What's wrong, Babe?" Kiri said,also rubbing his eyes."Nothing,you sound sick,you okay?"You question,looking at his eyes."Y-yeah...(Y/n) I'm fine" he said kissing your cheek. You giggled and went to make breakfast."Does eggs sound okay?!" You scream from the kitchen."YEAHHHH SOUNDS GOOD!!!" Kiri said."OkAy!" You respond.

---time skip!---
-Ahhh...eggs smell good right now,- Kiri thought."Babe! Eggs smell good,so imma come out!" He said."Okie!"You responded."Oh hey, lookin' good!" He said,looking at your bootee."Hehe thanks" you said, blushing."Yeah no problem"He said."Well,we can skip the meal and do something first,if you want."He said."Oh? Like what? A game of super smash bros?" You responded, innocent."Come with me."He said,grabbing your hand."EEP--"You shreiked at the sudden movement."H-hey...what are you doing??" You say suspiciously."Oh nothing~~" he responds."Hm... ok." You say."Hey,close your eyes." Kiri said, smiling."Oh,ok!" You replied."Annd..there!" He put something over your eyes."A..b-blind fold...?" You said."Mhm,yes my dear."Kiri responded. You felt a hand shove down your shorts a s underwear,and taking off your shirt and bra."K-kiri..." You said,lust in your voice."Mhm....sexy..."He said,grabbing your waist,and without warning,shoving his member in your ass."Ah!~~"You moaned in pleasure. Carefully moving in and out,you couldn't take it anymore,you like it rough."F-faster...A-and h-harder..."You moaned."Ah...babe,hearing that,it turns me on!"He said, thrusting in a d out faster and harder."AHHH!!~~" You screamed in pleasure,gripping the bed sheets."Babe! Scream my name!'' Kiri said, panting."KIRISHIMA!!" You said,gripping the pillow."Louder!" He said pushing it back and forth,very hard."KIRI!!!!!"You arched your back and let your seed flow out of your vagina."Ngh.."Kiri said,letting his seed coat your insides before thrusting in a few more times before collapsing on you,his member still in you.

--------
Kinky chapter,huh?
Hope you enjoyed my little yaoi lovers!!