Despair

After Izuku's funeral,you found out you were the only one crying.Everyone else was holding it in,while Bakugou was smiling.Of course,like anyone,you were heartbroken that your bff died due to a villian and wanted for all villans die and not do anything and have the world be happy,be free of villans! It sounded great,but Izuku would be sad,there is no one to save,unless...there was danger....UNLESS YOU COULD BECOME A VILLAN AND START CHAOS!!!! No....Izuku wouldn't like that....but...revenge...sounds good.... right....?To get them back for what they did to my BFF! I WILL ELEMINATE YOU FILTHY VILLANS ONE DAY VERY VERY SOON!!!!"Babe,you ok?"Kirishima walked in the room."Yeah,how about you?" You said,hiding the hurting heart behind your cheerful voice."ok,then holler if you need me!" He responded, walking out of the room."Izuku...I will get so.eone for a revenge partner.."You said"No..."Kirishima said,he heard you talking,he put his ear on the door,hearing what you were saying about Izuku."Babe,don't get revenge!"Kiri said,opening the door."But...I have too for Izuku.."You said."No...you don't,I'm here for you,revenge isn't good,"He said,pulling you into a hug.You gasped at the sudden move but hugged him back."Thanks,babe."You said,smiling,but this time,it was a true,happy smile."EWW MOMMY DONT KISS DADDY!" Mioto and Saki said, giggling."Oh come here---" Pulling up your children,and giving them a hug."I love you mommy"They said."I love you too."

-------------_----------
Here you go
✝️✝️✝️

-------------_----------Here you go✝️✝️✝️