When Coming Out and What Ques to Look for When the Time Comes

Lee: Ok first off, I didn't come out, I got let out.  I was surpressing the fact that I was Lee with in myself for YEARS! No joke, I first fiqured out that I wasn't always a girl when I was in about 4th Grade, I knew I didn't care whether someone had a D or a V in like 3rd. Don't ask me how I knew that early all I can tell you is that I started feeling attracted to girls and guys early on. When I came out I was very cautious and the first people to know was actually my 8th grade acting class. How it went down:

"Ok I want everyone to say their name and one thing most people don't know about them."

Now most kids were saying very superficial things like a guy saying "I secretly love Frozen" Well when it got to me, I said, "Actually as far as my name goes, it kind of changes, but I'm bigender and I've never told anyone before. When I'm a guy I'm Lee, when I'm a girl I'm Ellie, and there's days where I'm kind of in between and would really just prefer you to call me E or Shadow." Everyone went silent and looked at me in shock, no one was expecting for me to come out on the first day of class. 

        The next few people to know were my Vocal Coach and my boyfriend at the time. My parents didn't know until I came out on facebook, and before that I went to a Highschool Football Game at my old district in drag and came out there.

Ellie: I decided to let the fact that Lee existed come out before all that happened, however, I also came out as Bisexual only to repeal that statement later to come out as Gender-Blind. How I came out wasn't exactly the best idea but I kind of had my girlfriend come over and I purposely kissed her infront of my parents and yelled, "I'M QUEER MOTHERFUCKERS AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME!" I wouldn't suggest doing this unless you have VERY liberal parents.

Shadow: Well the other two thirds of me are idiots, I honestly can't give anyone particular person advice on how to come out, if you message this account with your situation I can probably analize it for you. If you aren't sure on if certian people will accept you, for example your parents, use a fall back like, "Some kids were talking about the Equal Rights Campaign for marrige equality. What are your guyses veiws on it?"