it's okay ❥ two !

Start from the beginning

you looked at timmy. surprisingly, he was smiling. or at least that's what it seemed. "wow... i didn't think you'd be this nice."

you chuckled. "gee, thanks."

his eyes widened. "oh, i-i didn't mean it like that, i was just -"

"i know. don't worry, i'm just messing with you." you cut him off with a smile. i'm messing with timmy. holy crap.

he smiled back at you. he looked down at your phone which was now resting nicely next to you. "i listen to music when i cry, too."

your smile faltered slightly. "yeah, i... i was kind of sad because i thought i had missed my shot."

"at what?"

"at meeting you, genius." you chuckled nervously. "you make me... well, nervous." you muttered, looking down at your phone.

"hey." timmy wrapped his arm around you, and you could've sworn your chest was about to explode. "i don't bite. ask anyone who's ever met me, i'm an absolute delight." you snorted and when you moved your head down, your cheek accidentally grazed his arm. not that you were complaining in any way. "what were you listening to?" he asked.

youu shrugged. "jean-jacques goldman."

timmy's eyes widened again and he had a huge smile plastered on his face. "are you kidding me? you like jean-jacques goldman?"

"j'adore jean-jacques goldman." i adore jean-jacques goldman. you smiled brightly at him.

"ouais! jean-jacques goldman nation rise!" he exclaimes as he went for a high five, which you gave him. "so you speak french?"

"un peu, oui." a little bit, yeah. you said.

"alors si je parle comme ça naturellement tu comprends ce que je dis?" so if i speak like this, naturally, you undedstand what i'm saying? he asked with a little smirk.

you smirked back, because you had understood every word he had said. "t'inquiète pas, j'ai tout compris." don't worry, i understood everything.

"wow, not bad." he said. he looked at something behind your shoulder, and his smile dropped. "i... i think i should go."

you bit your bottom lip. "yeah, maybe."

he got up. "well... bye." and he walked away.

woah, that's it? gee.

but as you were putting your phone back in your pocket, you heard his voice again. "actually, uhm... i didn't ask your name."

you smiled in relief. "it's y/n. it's nice to meet you, timmy."

"nice to meet you, y/n." he smiled. he hesitated for a second but he walked closer, kneeled down next to you, and pulled you in a tight hug. you hugged him back. "don't you dare cry for me ever again, okay?"

"you're making that a wee bit hard right now, timmy." you said, fightning the tears welling up in your eyes. you didn't want to be anywhere else. timmy's arms had just become your favorite place in the world, and that was the only time you'd get to visit it.

he chuckled. "i'm serious." he said, pulling away. "you have such pretty eyes." he said, cupping your face with his hands. you smiled, a thick blush coating your cheeks.

after a little wink, he got up and this time, he actually left.

but you were thriving.

A FEW HOURS LATER.
instagram!

yourusername
hey it's y/n. thank you for
today ❤ it was very special
to me.

tchalamet
hey! i'm glad i could be
there for you

tchalamet
bisous bisous xxx

_

this is way too long Kkqkska also let's appreciate how hard this book is flopping lmao

this was actually inspired by an actual thing that just happened to timmy, he was signing pictures for a handful of fans and i'm over here like bitch?? social distancing?? and apart from that, timmy doesn't live for you bros why can't y'all just meet him like a normal person and not shoving a phone to his face?? idk