"Are you going to tell her?"

Before Colby could answer, the waiter came to ask the two boys what drinks they want. They told him the water is fine as he had written it down on her notepad and he asked them if they're ready for their order.

Sam told him he would like pancakes with two-piece of bacon. And Colby is getting a French toast with two eggs and two bacon. The waiter told them it will be out shortly.

"So... anyways. We tell her together and you coming with me." Colby sipped his water.

"Colby, I don't think Shea would be appreciated that cause... she hates me."

"She doesn't hate you," He pauses. "She strongly dislikes you very much."

"Jeez, thanks," Sam said bitter, rolling his eyes. "I don't know, Colby." He sighs through his nose as he sits back thing whatever if he should come with him.

"Come on, give her a chance." Colby touches Sam's hand and looks at his ocean eyes. "Look. Here's the deal; You'll come with me and talk to Shea. And I'm not letting her insult you."

Sam slightly blushes when Colby touches him. He hates he feels so flustered around him every little thing He near with. The other day, he thought about his sexuality if he's straight or not. But this day... he doesn't think he's straight at all, he feels his heart drop from his chest. "Okay."

What is happening?

❦❦

"So, let me get this straight," A black jet-haired girl said. "Evelyn, the most it girl in this school, recorded a fake video and recreating a fake Colby saying those things, trying to break you two up?" She moved her hands trying to put the pieces together.

"Yeah, pretty much." Sam clicked out of his phone after he shows Shea a video.

"Well," She breathes as she faces them. "What are you guys going to do?"

"Do what?" The blond boy furrows his eyebrows as she looking her confused. "We. We're not planning to do anything." Sam determined.

"Why not?" Shea responds give him a weird look. "She hired a guy who pretends to be someone that he's not. That's legal."

Colby sighs, looking at the blond boy sitting in front of him from the different row of seats. "She's right, what if Evelyn does it again with the other students."

"Colby, like you, said; you never talked to her. But I did talk to her, she always acts like she's innocent and no one will believe us."

"Sam-"

"No! I was so stupid enough to believe her about you betraying me. She's a good liar or really good actress." He said didn't realize he raised his voice.

"We'll figure it out, we just need a plan before we go up to her and demanding for an answer." Shea trying to confess him.

"Guys," Sam groans in frustration. "You don't know what she is capable of!! Look, I'm sorry for being a dick right now but... I don't want to go through that again." He stands up and throws his bag onto his shoulders. "If you want to get her back. Be my guest, but please. Please leave me out of this!"

He left.

Just like that.

Sam doesn't want to go through a situation like that again because of Evelyn. Shea and Colby have never talked to her before because you don't want to mess with her. She's like a spider crawling and sneaking around her prey before you get stuck by her web. Sam doesn't want to go back to her trap again.

"Are you ok?" She took his hand as comfortably as his arm is resting on the armchair.

"Yeah," Colby smiled at his best friend, he thought about what Sam said before he continued. "I understand about his decision because he doesn't want to make some mistakes before. You should see his face when I first told him that it wasn't me; I saw so much guilt in his eyes. Tears in his eyes as he looked like he was about to cry." He answered quietly, glancing down as he messed with a loose thread of his black jeans. "He has no idea... someone is pretending to be somebody else exists. He heard of catfishing but... never in real life, in person before."

"So, what are we going to do? We can't sit around and do nothing. We have to stop her before she did the same thing with the other students. Can you imagine if she went to college and did this situation all over again? Like what Sam said, 'No one will know what she's capable of." "

"I think, I have a plan, but it doesn't involve Sam because I respect his wishes."

❦❦

After a few moments later, Shea went home needing to take out her dog, Max, since her parents still working. The students are in the front stage doing their daily routine; practicing their lines, working on the backgrounds. They notice Mrs. Moore is stressed and mumble herself as she's ranting and pacing around because the play is in two weeks.

Sam and Colby walked up to her decision to calm her down. She's has been an amazing drama/theater teacher, she always helps her students whenever if they're struggling.

"The play going to be great and everyone is finally getting good in their roles," Sam spoke calmly.

"Yeah! Bianca, Estella, and Elijah are almost done with the backgrounds. They told me, they have one more left and they're finished. And they looked amazing." Colby smiled.

"Yeah? Well, show me by doing good on that stage" She jokingly as she chuckles.

Mrs. Moore decided to make her student go up to the stage for rehearsing the play scene by scene in order, Montague and Capulet's families leads to much bitterness. Romeo Montague manages an invitation to a masked ball at the estate of the Capulets and meets Julian their son. Their families are enemies. Romeo and Julian figure out a way to pursue their romance, but Romeo is banished for his part in the slaying of Julian's cousin, Tybalt.

The ending was really sad when two lovers planning to run away but someone didn't get the note. But ended up their time, so they can be together for their way. No parents can't tell them what to do, even though their families are rivals and the two boys can't be together.

After they're done practicing for the whole play, the students have an amazing practice for the first time in a while and it goes almost perfectly. After that, the cast decides to call it for a night, they have been practicing for hours, they deserve to take a break.

One of the cast members named Elijah, he has dark-skinned with dark brown eyes and his face shape is rectangular among facial hair. He told everyone to come to his house for a movie night as they should celebrate an amazing practice and they all agree.

What could go wrong?

Words counted: 1756