Erik x the Luminary tickle story

Erik's POV: I have just sat on the bench and I'm enjoying the sauna, it's really relaxing, but I'm missing the Luminary... since when we started travelling together we had never separated before...

He left him at the main entrance of Hotto, I don't know what he's doing now but I'm pretty sure he will join me soon, we have just escaped from sir Hendrick and his men!

We are all covered by dust and sweat, completly tired, he has to come here!
Oh! There he is! He's wearing the same clothes as mine, it's the sauna uniform that they give at the entrance.

It's very comfortable and suitable, it has short sleeves, and long pants, it's forbidden to get in with your shoes, you have to take them off with your socks...

I see a strange light in his eyes, it seems like he's hiding something... I ask him what happened to him and he told me about a short kid that's looking for her sister...

I saw her too, but I don't care about kids stuff! I'm just interested of him... I try to stretch my body to see if he looks at my abs or at my body in general... and he does...

The Luminary's POV: Erik just snapped away and went to the sauna leaving me alone! How unpolite by his! I won't forgive him, I can't wait to see him in different clothes, maybe his pectorals will be more shown as they already are or maybe other parts...

I hurry up and go up some stairs when I meet a strange girl, she told me she's looking for her sister but then she said that she perfectly knows who I am... what does that mean? Does she think I am the "Dark Spawn"? Well... by now it's better to leave her, let's join Erik! He's probably waiting for me!

I get into the sauna, an old man gives me the uniform... uff, it completly covers your body! At least is very comfortable, I feel like I'm barely naked while I'm not!

I reach Erik, he teased me saying I'm slow! He likes to tease me and I like it too, he's friendly and jocular, I feel really good when I stay with him

He noticed that I'm a bit shaken, he asked me what's wrong... I tell him everything about the girl but gosh! He's very good at observing and understand my feelings, I must keep my feelings secret! I can't tell him what I think... he is barely straight... I would just ruin the friendship by telling the truth... fortunatly he's not smart enough to see this part of me

He started stratching his body, he clearly did it to show his muscles and his beautiful body... I tried not to look at him but I really couldn't rexist... now he will for sure understand what I feel for him...

Mmh?? I heard a noise... what was it? Even Erik heard something and asked me if I was I to have talked but I told him I was not.

Suddenly a shadow of a girl appeared, I thought she had just got lost and so it was, Erik instead got frightened! He thought she was a ghost! He's so funny!

Erik's POV: Now everything's clear, he looked at my body with an eye who's fallen in love with me, a lot of girls in Hellador looked at me in that way and now I can reconise when someone is in love with me, I have to ask him...

But... huh?! What is this noise?! Was it him? He said no... I turned my head to see where did that sound come from and I saw a shape in the mist... wait... i-is i-it a g-g-gh gh-ost?!?! I stand up frightened but then the Luminary told me to stay calm

His words sounded incredibly warm and please to my ears, I immediatly felt quiet and sat down, then a little girl appeared, she said she was looking for someone...

Oh! Got it! She's the little sister that the kid of before was looking for! I tell her to wait for us at the exit of the sauna, I'm not done with my special guest...