And yet the human still decided to human the female wolf. A smile coming back to her face as she turned to Legosi. Watching his tail wag behind him as her eyes met his.

"You did that all for me, right Legosi? Thank you so much it means a lot to me"

'Of course'

Juno hissed in her mind, watching as the wolf she was attracted to stared lovingly at the human. Taking in every little word she said and multiplying the meaning tenfold. She couldn't blame him too much though, she somewhat did the same for him.

She was about to say another comment when she moved her eyes elsewhere. Standing away from them all but staring intensely at the scene was the familiar deer. His eyes seeming to narrow at the three of them.

More specifically, at Legosi.

'Don't tell me...'

The girl paid a little more attention and watched his eyes move a bit before going back to Legosi. They had been going right over to the human. Staring at her just as he did at Legosi and clearly disliking the scene in front of him.

'He likes...her'

A sudden sour taste had flowed through the Carnivore's mouth. The human clearly already had a popular deer chasing after her heart. Why couldn't that just be enough for her? Did she want everyone to fall in love with her?

'It's all because she's a human'

The wolf would be lying if she said she wasn't slightly jealous of the girls appearance. Wondering if she too was human, would she get the same treatment. Everyone seemed to be very open and welcoming to the girl. And yet Juno was out-cased when she was younger.

Beasts alike would always try to steer away from her because she was a 'big bad wolf' and just though for herself. Just wanted to eat the herbivores that she tried to befriend. But somehow [F/n] only wanted to make friends.

And to think that it was all because she was HUMAN. Every little thing handed to her was because she was different, to the world it seemed like a good kind. 

"I need to get back to practice"

She smiled and bid farewell to the both of them. Sure it would make the girl confused, especially after challenging her face to face but she didn't care. Being more wrapped up in her head about the girl more so than before.

A human was like a shiny new toy, everyone just wanted to see it and touch it. Pass it around a bit possibly as well. No one really wanted it. Who would ever want to keep something so unknown. Everyone was seemingly looking over the fact that no one really knew what they were capable of.

Only ever seeing them, mostly, from folk-tale's. The one in specific Juno remembered called them the 'Reapers'. Saying that humans are like the demons they fear when they die. How they used to kill all sorts of animals and eat them. Use their fur for coats despite not truly needing them.