Idk- Dont let this flop please

Start from the beginning

They started to walk into the airport and Betilla called Mae finally . "Mae where the fuck are you?"

"Betilla , I think we might miss the flight . We are stuck in traffic . Shit! Lance I told you to pack yesterday!" She yelled through the phone . "Lance did what?"

"The idiot woke up so late then he had to take a shit , then he just started packing . He didn't even bathe. Then now we got stuck in traffic. Did I mention he stopped again to take a shit? What the fuck did you eat?" She yelled. "Betilla , if we do miss it . We'll take the next flight . I'll start booking ."

"Oh ok . But it would have been fun flying with you . Now I'm stuck with bratty British and jerk face." She muttered .

"We heard that!" They yelled at me with their British voice .

Mae laughed through the phone. "It's just a flight , we'll be there a day late or two. Don't forget to have fun!" She cut the call. She sighed as she ran up to meet the couple . Now she was the third wheel. Sigh . They all checked in and waited to be called to go in. Surprisingly, they were all flying Business Class.

While they waited at the airport, Venus and Archer took cute couple pictures and Betilla just had her head down missing her brother . Then she received a text from her Mother.

'Don't let anything bring you down. Have fun!'

Then they got called in. They got to their assigned seats and then there was an issue.

***

Meanwhile, it turns out that they are all in the same airport . How cliche'. They got called in too . Obviously. They sat down without any arguments . Diana sat in between Adrian and Anita. They listened to the announcement made by the pilot and started to get comfortable. Diana kinda noticed that Adrian often glanced at her . She smiled to herself about that . Diana took out her phone to take a picture. The plane started on the runway .

Well soon enough it was time for take off. As they leaped into the air, she held her bestfriend's hand as they shared a smile . Soon enough she felt a hand on hers too. She looked at Adrian and he gave her a sly smile then looked away but she didn't miss that he tightened his grip on her hand . In a way , it meant that he would never let go.

How romantic? Hold up, there was an issue. Let's check it out!

***

The seating position. Normally , Archer was assigned for the window seat , then Betilla , then lastly Venus. Obviously, that's gonna cause a scene . Venus wanted to sit with her boyfriend. Betilla ignored both of them and took the window seat . Archer ended up seating in between the two girls . Drama much?

Betilla sighed as she saw the couple cuddle together . As usual, the announcement came on . The plane had already started . It ran on the runway. She wished deep down that her brother was there with her . She knew that she was going to get airsick. So she took out gum and chewed on it to pop her ears . She glanced back at Archer and saw Venus leaning on him . She was really lucky to have him .

As the plane took off , she closed her eyes and felt that familiar feeling in her stomach . She looked out of the window and watched as they stepped out of civilisation and into the skies. She decided to watch a film . But later on , she fell asleep . Yes , who wouldn't . Being airsick is the worst.

***

Yes , for the first time neither of the three got airsick . They were engrossed in a conversation about Eggplants. What the fuck? With time passing by in the air , well the air sickness started to get to Diana . She swayed and rested her head on the headrest but . Adrian pulled her towards him and she slept . But he muttered something to her .

"I'll wake you when it's food time." She didn't reply . Anita noticed the act and went on her phone with the airplane wifi . Adrian just looked at Diana as she started to fall into deep sleep. But later on he focused his attention on watching the skies , different thoughts were also running through his head . Sounds like someone's stressed .

After several boring hours of flying , food was served . Diana almost puked at the smell of food after being really airsick . But she wasn't the only one...

***

Betilla woke up after an hour and a half passed . She looked at the other two and saw that Venus was asleep so was Archer . But then she looked at Archer . She loved the way his eyelashes rested on his rosy cheeks . His hood was down obviously. His facial expression was calm and kinda cute . Then her eyes went lower to his lips . Oh , what that girl thought about. She wanted to kiss him again . Then she looked at the Angel that sleep beside him . Her attention turned to him again . He was still asleep or so she thought .

"Stop staring at me." He deadpanned . Of course I didn't expect that . Neither did she . He opened his beautiful orbs and stared at her . She looked away in a hurry . He chuckled . He takes her chin and faces her . Her eyes look anywhere but him . But still they finally land on his eyes . They stay like that until a flight attendant interrupts . Smelling food , Betilla throws up immediately into a barf bag . Archer pats her back and Venus wakes up . Sigh . The British bitch is up.

***

Adrian forced Diana to eat and Anita didn't even wait for anyone . I guess she was hungry . But then again, food wasn't really going down . Diana kept on rejecting everything. She ended up taking only a coke. Sigh . She relaxed back in her seat to get back sleep. But then she felt the plane stop . Her eyes snapped open as she looked at people around her . Most of them ignored the stopping of the plane .

"It's probably air traffic ." Adrian said to me , caressing my cheek to make me feel better . But then the familiar voice of the pilot came on.

"Passengers, I'm afraid we are going to encounter some turbulence soon."

Then everyone started whispering . As if on cue, the airplane started shaking due to the expected turbulence. Sigh . The next few moments were the worst for Diana and Betilla.

***

"Ew Betilla!" Venus shrieked . "Venus , shut the fuck up. She's car sick." Archer scolded . Betilla was on the verge of passing out when the plane stopped suddenly . Then the announcement came on. I hate getting turbulence on an airplane . The whole airplane started shaking everywhere and everyone in it . It was really serious . Betilla couldn't sleep so she was half awake . Basically , no one was comfortable.

Then suddenly the airplane stopped again. The familiar voice came on again.

"Attention passengers , it is best for this plane to land in Paris, France because the weather is very terrible and unclear at the moment . We wouldn't be able to land in Italy at the moment . We are really sorry for this inconvenience."

Shit. Diverted plane . The weather can really fuck things up at times . Then after everything, they were not getting to Italy anytime soon.

Part two coming soon........