You stand, closing the file by your desk. You walk over to Spencer's, running your fingers through his hair softly. He looks up at you, a sly smile on his face. You lean down, your lips at his ear.

"Do you think the team knows I'm going to make you my bitch tonight?" You whisper, your voice low.

His breath hitches in his throat and you stand back slightly, his hazel eyes looking into yours. "They definitely don't know."

"Good," you whisper back. "You rarely let me domin—"

"What are you two whispering about?" Garcia calls from across the room.

You stand back up, giggling. "Nothing, Garcia."

"Uh-huh," Morgan says. "Sure."

The team laughs, Rossi and Hotch included, and you all pile into your separate cars to go to the little restaurant Rossi suggested. Spencer drives, his hand rubbing your thigh softly. He parks in the parking lot behind the restaurant, looking over at you.

"So here's how this is gonna go," you say, unbuckling your seatbelt and turning toward him. "I'm gonna tease you as much as I want during this dinner, and then when we get home, I'm gonna tie you up and fuck you."

Spencer's eyes darken at your words, a small hint of red flushing his cheeks. "Deal," he says breathily.

"Deal," you grin. You lean over and give him a kiss, his hands running through your hair. "Let's go."

You exit the car, lacing your fingers with his as you walk to the front of the restaurant. You walk inside, noticing the team sitting at a large table. Spencer takes a seat at the end, you beside him.

"Nice of the love birds to finally show up," Morgan jokes, his teasing tone causing a smile to break out on your face.

"Morgan, I will punch you," you joke back, laughing.

You slide your hand onto Spencer's thigh, squeezing it slightly. The waitress comes around, getting everyone's drink orders. You order a water with lemon, Spencer orders a beer.

"Why aren't you drinking?" He whispers, tilting his head.

You look at him, your lips tugging up at the corners. "I wanna be sober when we...y'know."

Spencer nods, his eyes widening slightly when your hand moves up his thigh, resting on his crotch. You palm his crotch lightly, focusing your attention on the team in front of you.

"So, JJ, how's Will and Henry?" You ask, grinning at her.

"They're really good," she says, taking a sip of her wine. "Will's at home with him now. As much as I love my job, it's kind of been nice that there's been a lack of cases this month."

"Yeah, you get to see your family a lot more," you reply.

As you speak, you apply more pressure to Spencer's crotch, his right hand moving to rest on your thigh. His nails dig into your thigh slightly as his breath catches in his throat, feeling him get harder underneath your touch. You smirk slightly, continuing your conversation with the team.

"So, Y/n, how are you adjusting to life in the BAU?" Rossi asks, taking a sip of his scotch.

"It's actually been...really nice," you say as you continue to rub Spencer's clothed erection. "Despite...everything that's happened, it's been a dream."