You are mighty

three year old Peter. He has had his spider powers since birth, adopted by Steve and Tony when he was eighteen months old.

---

Tony ran after his son who was surprisingly fast for a three year old. Well maybe not so surprising as he is born with enhanced abilities, including speed and strength.

Tony never stood a chance chasing after his son, especially when the mischievous boy figured out he could walk up walls. Steve had a bit more of a handle on the kid, being able to easily keep up with the speedy child.

Peter has always had a way of shocking his family with his abilities or unusual, and overwhelming, empathy for a three year old. But this particular day took it to a whole other level.

Tony was trying to coax Peter of the ceiling when the Avengers came through the elevator, back from a week long mission. Peter saw his Pops and swung down into his arms screeching adorably.

"He has been on the ceiling all day!" Tony exclaimed at the giggling child is his husband's arms.

"He clearly has a favourite." Clint laughed, earning a fierce glare from the shorter male.

"Shut it Katniss."

"He speaks the truth, Man of Iron. Spider child clearly favours Steven over you." Thor booms making Peter cover his over sensitive ears. When he continues to shout Peter shot a web that laced Thor's mouth shut.

"Too loud Uncle Lightening." Peter  whined. Tony was doubled over laughing as the God struggled to remove the webbing.

He set down Mjolnir on the island in order to remove the sticky substance. Peter crawled out of his Pop's arms and sat on the counter top, watching the chaos unfold.

That chaos being half the Avengers on the floor, rendered useless by laughter.

Steve and Bruce managed to get the webbing off causing as little damage as possible. Thor rubbed his mouth, trying very hard not to get mad at the child.

"You are lucky you are cute." Thor mumbled with his back turned to Peter.

"Sorry Uncle Lightening. Here's your hammer thing."

The room fell deadly silent. Tony nearly fainted when he saw Peter standing on the counter top holding Mjolnir like it was weightless.

Thor took one look at Peter and snatched him up, much to the dislike to Steve and Tony.

"The child is mine now. He is coming to Asguard." Thor stated heading to the elevator.

"Thor no!"

Cute lil worthy Peter. I can totally see this happening 😂