Chapter 23; 5 Members

...(Y/N)'s POV...

We stood there hugging for a bit before I pulled away, "how are you all doing?" I placed a hand on the petite girl, she just smiled up at me.
"I'm doing great, bo— (Y/N)!" She says confidently, "I'm happy you're out of jail."
"Thank you, Nyoko." I look at Sven and sigh, "why do you look so annoyed."
"(Y/N), why do you have to worry us." He crosses his arms, I roll my eyes.
"Sven, hows your mom? She was always nice." I ask dodging his questions.
"(Y/N), stop avoiding—"
"Sven, let me." Aaron walks over and grabs my face and looks at me square in the eyes. "Listen to us. None of us liked that you were sent to jail, and Sven blamed himself for it. So, just listen." I pull away and looked at Sven.
"You did nothing wrong! I decided to not leave and get caught, I—"
"I did. I shouldn't have let you take this job, I should've talked you out of it. I watched the whole interview and we are all sorry." Sven's head was down and his hair made a shadow cover his eyes.

I walked over and just hugged him, I was silent but I didn't know what to say. "We all want to keep working for you, no mater your path, you've helped us all so much." I was shorter then him, so my head was one his shoulder as he was slumped over, I was completely comfortable; he was one of my oldest friends after all.
"I can't imagine imagine my life without you (Y/N)." Nyoko chimes in behind me.
"Me neither, I don't know how I would've gotten through all of this without any of you, by my side..." I pause for a moment, "all 5 of us..." they all go silent for a moment before I pulled away from Sven and took a deep breath.
"We have all started looking for new jobs, trying to go steady, since you're not paying us anymore."

I merely nod at Aaron, my eyes move to the outside. "Hey, I want to talk to Aaron—"

...Nezu's POV...

The one named Sven, looks at the camera I had hidden, pulls out his phone. "Hey, I want to talk to Aaron—" everything cuts out.
"So she worked with theses people." Midnight thinks aloud.
"Not only work, she was in charge of them. They all respect her." Aizawa says, "so she was lying when she said she worked alone, probably to protect them. They all seem to care for each other."
"Who are these kids?" AllMight asks.
"Glad you asked!" I say proudly and click a button showing three files.

"First we have, Sven Ander, 19. His quirk; coding and decryption, he can understand computer code like it's a children's book. His home country is Scandinavia. He's has a few hacking charges against him but noting serious on record." I pause and switch pictures.
"Second we have, Nyoko Ito, 14. Her quirk; weapon creation, she can make any weapon as long as she's seen it in person. She is Japanese. She has nothing on record besides petty theft." I once again flip pictures.
"And finally we have, Aaron Aly, 17. His quirk is speed, self explanatory. He came from Egypt at the age of 3, he has no felons against him." I finish and look at them.
"But I only count 4, she said 5." Present Mic says aloud.
"Perhaps, her brother?" Vald King, throws out there.
"Unlikely, how she talks about him and how the others acted to her mentioning it, I think the person past." Aizawa says shaking his head.
"I agree with you." I agree with him nodding.

...Aaron's POV..

When we all leave, I looked back at the school. 'She's not going to leave that place for awhile.' We all waved and parted ways, I walk down the street and thought about how we first met.

...flashback...
I stood in an office with my new boss, he as a scrawnier man, probably late 40s. I was just promoted to right hand man, after the last one... kicked the bucket per-say. There was a soft knock on the door and he granted access, 2 females walked in. One had look hair, braided back. The other had short, walnut hair. They both were around the same height. "Welcome back, ladies. We have bad news for the both of you."
"Reggie, don't mess with us please~" the short haired girl hummed, sickly sweet. The other unzipped her bag slightly.
"We'd rather not lose another employer." The other said deadpanned. I couldn't believe they talked to the Boss like that.
"We can work something out, I'll pay you double next job-" suddenly a bullet hit the man in his throat, the girl with short hair was smiling widely.
"3 strikes, old man."

...End Flashback...

Then they spared me and offered me to join them and leave this old life behind. I was unsure at first but I don't regret my decision, not even now.

...Sven's POV...

I sat at my computer, my eyes on the screen. I sat at a coffee shop and think a little. "She's such a hand full, but nothing has changed." I look through old pictures of us doing random shit. When it was only three of us going out on missions. What if we never met that day here...

...Flashback...

I sat in a booth alone, I was eating food while typing away. I was coding a virus into a company's mainframe. I young girl walks into the café, she looks nervous. She walks by and I notice her hand move to my coat, I grab her hand and she yelps. "Whatcha doing kid?" I actually look at her, she looks messy and thin. "Where are your parents." She stays silent, I sigh. "How about I buy you something?" Her eyes widen and she sits in the seat.

We sit there and she only answer yes or no questions, with a nod or a shake. After a bit I start typing again. "What are you doing?" She asks softly. "Something illegal."

...End Flashback...

That's how it started.