Chapter nine

Draco kept hoping that they would run into Cho, but they didn’t. They battled harpys, draconian, and even a lone telkhine. After what seemed like an eternity, they arrived at Hershey. The sun was just coming up. It was six o clock. Harry stopped and looked at Draco. “Where would someone hide a bunch of red cattle?” Draco pondered the question. “How about zoo America?” Harry nodded. “That could be it, but how do we get in? They’re not open yet.” Draco thought for a moment. He grabbed Harry’s hand and stepped into the shadow of a large oak tree. He concentrated on the gift shop of the zoo. The shadows swallowed them. The next thing Draco knew, him and Harry were standing in the giftshop. Harry stared in amazement. “Did you just shadow travel for the first time?” Draco nodded, feeling a little lightheaded. “I guess I did.” Still holding hands, the pair ran out of the giftshop to look for Cho. They passed a door labeled ‘Employees only.’  All of a sudden, they heard a quiet ‘moo’. They looked at each other, and backtracked to the door. “I think it came from in there.” Harry said. Draco nodded. They pushed open the door, and ran inside. There they found a pen with over 50 cows. They were bright red. Harry looked at them in confusion. “We found the cows, but where’s Cho? Where’s-” A booming voice cut him off. “HALT!” A bright red giant stepped out of a shadowy alcove. In his hand was...

*Sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger. I'll try to update soon!*