Chapter Five

The next day, Draco woke up in a black obsidian cabin. Cabin number 13 to be exact. He laid there, staring at the ceiling; last night’s events came flooding back to him. He was a son of Hades. He summoned a skeleton and Modesty did something called shadow travel. His thoughts led him to Harry. Harry wanted to tell him something, but what? Draco got up and made his bed. He looked at Modesty’s bunk. She was still asleep. Go figure. Modesty hated getting up early. Draco on the other hand loved mornings. He always made sure that his bed was neat. His mother always said to be as neat as possible. Draco stepped out of Cabin 13 and was surprised to see that he wasn’t the first one up. Draco noticed Pansy and a boy from Nemesis cabin. Pansy waved him over and introduced him to the Nemesis kid, whose name was Blaise. Draco talked to them for a little, until he noticed Harry talking to Ron and Hermione. Pansy noticed him staring at Harry. She smirked. “Does someone have a crush?” Draco went red. “What? Um..no of course not!” Blaise laughed. Pansy patted Draco on the shoulder. “Go talk to him. He seems to like you too.” Draco stood up and walked toward Harry, Ron, and Hermione. As soon as Harry saw Draco approaching, his eyes lit up. Hermione pushed Harry towards him. Ron shook his head and smiled. Harry met Draco halfway and grabbed his wrist. Tingles shot up his arm. Trying to hide his red face, he let Harry drag him over to Ron and Hermione. Hermione waved and Ron nodded in greeting. Draco, Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat in a circle. Harry was really close to Draco. Not that Draco minded it was merely an observation. They were so close that their shoulders were touching. “So Draco how do you like camp so far?” Hermione asked politely. “It’s interesting. I didn’t expect for me and my sister to be claimed so quickly.” Harry, who was staring intently at Draco, spoke. “The more powerful ones are usually claimed first. You’re more powerful than you think Draco.” Draco blushed. Ron smirked. Modesty came out of the Hades cabin. Hermione waved her over. They made space for her. The five of them talked until Lunch.