"Let's go talk to him! Dude, I need you to be there." Bri said with a pouty face. Her eyes really don't help when you're trying to say no.

"Okay."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the stairs, Mica followed us down and ran ahead of us to get to his office door before we did. I truly do wanna know what's in there. There's no way that he just wants to keep me away from paperwork.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"What do you want." I heard him ask. This is a bad idea. He already sounds annoyed.

"Toni, I have a question, solo una piccola domanda." Mica said. I didn't know she spoke italian.

"When the italian comes out, the shit you ask for isn't small." I watched as he came out of the room and leaned against the door frame. This is why I like men. He left the door wide open and I couldn't help but look inside. Damn, it really is just paperwork and books on shelves. "What is it?" He asked Mica.

"So you know how I'm throwing that party this weekend?" Mica said

"No, absolutely not. She's not going because if she goes then I have to go and if I have to go, I will shoot myself between the eyes." He said, turning around to go back into his office.

"Come on Toni. Please? I'll make sure she's safe! She'll be with either me or Bri the whole time!" Mica pleaded. It's sweet that they actually want me there.

His eyes darted back and forth between Briana and Michaela a few times before landing on me.

"Do you want to go?" He asked.

"Yea, there's nothing to do here and no offense, but you aren't very good company." I told him

"Fine. If anything goes wrong, you're all in deep shit." He paused, turning and walking back into his office. "Mica, come in here for a second." He finished.

"Is she in trouble because of me?" I asked Bri.

"Of course not love, it's probably just family stuff. Let's go back up." She answered.

"So is this just like a regular halloween party or is it like a costume thing? If it's a costume thing then I'm outta luck." I told her.

I grabbed the tray off the dresser and placed it back onto the bed slowly shoveling food into my mouth and being so glad it didn't get cold.

"It is in fact a costume thing, but I'm sure Mica has extra costumes that you can look through, I think you guys are about the same size." Bri said smiling at me and plopping herself back down on the bed.

"PARTY IS ON!" Mica yelled walking into my room. "Okay, so, I'm going as a playboy bunny and Bri said she was going as a devil. I have an angel costume you can wear and then you guys can be sort of matching or whatever. Oh my god that'd be so cute!" I think that's the most words I've heard Mica say in under a minute since I met her.

"I mean I'm cool with that but isn't the angel and devil thing super common? Everyone does it." I told Mica, mainly because the thought of wearing matching costumes with Bri makes me anxious.

"Bri wanted to do a whole mask thing with her costume, so I can go out and get you a cute little lace mask. It'll also be easier to keep an eye on you if you're wearing white but I don't want you to stick out too much." Mica said.

All I could do was nod and smile as I watched Mica run out of the room and I heard the front door slam shut. It's so easy to just for them be in and out of here, but then again Danny and Johnny aren't being paid to keep them here. She came back a few minutes later and placed the costume on my dresser.