Hashira x genderbend reader

You were on a mission when you found a  blue crystal which you could not resist and grabbed it. Before you knew it you turned into a boy. (Or girl if you're a boy just imagine it your way...)

All of the hashira were shocked to see you as a male...(ik I'm not consistent with the hashira/ pillar name I just call it whatever I feel like the day I write it, sorry if it is inconvenient for you 😅) So you decided to hang out with Mitsuri as she was very sweet. The whole day was fun but all good things must come to an end, MItsuri sadly had a mission. So you decided to go find both Kyojuro and Tegen who were very enthusiastic so th whole day was fun but exhausting so you left and went to find Gyomei who was in his estate. You meditated for a good hour before exploring the mountains, there you found Muichiro who was staring at a birds nest. You greeted him and you two explored for a while before you lost Muichiro... But luckily you found Giyu who you spend the evening with, staring at the gorgeous sunset. It was night time, It was time for you to visit the Butterfly Estate to turn back into your original gender. ( got laxzy of writing this everytime- wait whats the point of me writing this then!?)