Aashnareddygillala

Here is the interview of an amazing reader Aashnareddygillala. Thanks for your interview dear.

 Thanks for your interview dear

1. Username

Aashnareddygillala

2. Real name - (only if you want to disclose)

I'm Harshana

3."Since how long are you using watty?"

I had created an account on wattpad in jan 2019....so it's been more than one year.

4. "How did you come across this app?"

Actually a friend of mine suggested this app.

5. "Are you a writer?"

No, i'm not a writer. Actually I thought to write along with my friend but couldn't due to studies.

6. "If not, then would you like to write something in future?"

I don't think so, being a lazy girl i am. I don't think i can manage both studies and writing stories.

7. "Tell us about your first reading experience here."

During my 12th class final examination i started reading stories on wattpad. I used to study during day time then i used to read stories during night hiding from my mom so it's actually a thrilling and awesome experience to me.

8. "Can you tell us about your five favourite completed books and five ongoing ones?"

Actually there are many. But most favorite completed books are:
# A vow of mafia love
# Fated to marry you
# The heartbreaker
# The healer
# Husband I love you

My favourite ongoing stories are:
# His replaced bride
# The sinner
# My evil husband
# The way I used to live
# His stolen heart

9. "Do you read offline as well?"

yes, I do.

10. "Your favourite author(both online and offline)"

Online favourite author are many actually. Some of them are
@Ankitagosh205
SkWookie
Muskaan90
SrijeetaBhowmick
sweetmia

Offline authors are Durjoy Datta and Ravinder Singh.

11. "Do you think wattpad shows us the true world...or the fake world through books?"

I think books shows us both reality and some fantasies which we always dream of.

12. "Ever wanted to be a Character in Someone's book?"

No, i never thought of that.

13. "What is important in your eyes...Money, Fame, Love, or Family?"

First is family and love and then money cause we can't live without it.

14. "If you would ever like to write, who and what would be your inspiration?"

SkWookie and Ravinder Singh. These two authors will be my inspiration if i choose to write someday because of their description about emotions and things which amuses me and makes me to read their books a hundred more times.

15. "Want to say or ask something to your favourite author? If yes...then tag then ask here."

I want to ask SkWookie
Where does she gets the ideas to writejust like a professional writer, the kinds of words you use always fascinates me.

● I want to ask SkWookieWhere does she gets the ideas to writejust like a professional writer, the kinds of words you use always fascinates me

Published by mebooklover25