CH13 - Brains and Sheer Dumb Luck

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, do it! Then start with his face!" Kuwabara shouted excitedly, seeing how his friend finally managed to gain control. However, Kibano smirked smugly.

"Not such a bad idea." Admitted the man. "If I wasn't the master in every style of martial arts, including grappling." Then to Yusuke's surprise, Kibano grasped onto Yusuke's arm before pulling him and the boy's weight above his head before spinning the teen as a cowboy does with his lasso. "Here is my favourite throwing technique, the Banzai Misle!" And after a few more spins Kibano threw Yusuke away, spinning like he was inside a tornado. Everyone besides Miyuki gasped in surprise at the sigh or voices. The thug's spinning body bounced off of the floor, then hit the wall upside down. The impact caused the boy to cough out blood before hitting the floor once more.

"When he's far away he can't see, and when he is up close the guy does judo moves on him. What he is supposed to do?" Kuwabara asked worriedly.

"The only way I see Yusuke pulling this off is with the spirit, but that's still impossible. He'd never be able to make a direct hit." Botan said as he interviewed her fingers with each hand that she held up over her heart.

"Who cares!" Genkai exclaimed with a strong tone. "Stop dwelling on 'what ifs' the reality is that he can't see and he is about to get canned."

"You better get up Urameshi!" The orange-haired thug yelled. "I'm not going to let you run our on me again!"

"He won't." Miyuki said out loud, earning Kazuma's and Botan's attention.

"What do you mean?" Kazuma asked the girl with her usual hair bun and ribbon. "How can you be so sure of Yusuke's victory?"

"Aren't you even a bit worried about your own brother's well being?" Botan asked the female Spirit Detective with a little hint of disbelief.

"Believe me, when I say he is going to win it, then I am sure he will." Miyuki said with her face still as emotionless as ever. "Give it a few minutes to him."

"You sure have faint in your sibling. . . " Ruby stated out of the blue.

"Hn, I just only state the facts that I see." Miyuki said looking away with a huff. Kazuma looked at the Urameshi girl a bit lost while Botan felt her heart melt a little by the fact that Miyuki still does care for her loved ones, even though she never showed any sign of affection.

"I must admit, I'd feel guilty killing an amateur like you." Kibano said smoothly. "Please, tell me you give up and you can go back to your mother and little sister." I'll even open an ear plate so I can hear your actual voice. I could just feel out your vocal vibrations, but surrender has such a nice sound." The words made the young sister figure's fury grew even more.

"Then say it yourself, I'm winning this fight." Yusuke said with as much anger as his sister held. He was holding his left arm while stumbled his way forward, almost falling onto his butt. " Next time you attack me, I'm going to know that helmet off your head, and then I'll slap you around a bit if you can still move." The words that left Yusuke's mouth were nothing but a joke to Kibano, who laughed smugly.

"Don't you think it's a little too late in the fight for you to bluff?" The man with the helmet asked, sounding a bit bored. "We all know that you're blind."

"Maybe." Yusuke said before switching his face to a grinning. "But my sister and mom told me not to make excuses." He added cockily making Miyuki hum with a small smirk dancing on her lips.

"Ugh, fine." Kibano gave up playing 'nice' with the young teen boy. "Then I'll give you no more warning." He slapped the ear plate back to its place before raising up his right fist and make his entire arm grow bigger and stronger like in his previous attack.