𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

Start from the beginning

///timeskip ( you should know what happenes becuz i hope you read the chapter before.)//

i sat in bed thinking about what happened today. i got Y/N's number earlier. i couldn't describe how excited i was when she gave me her number. i looked at my phone  should i text her?  i shook my head  no that would be rude to wake her up at this time of night.  but yet i betrayed myself and texted her, Y/N  idiot. she wont re-  my phone buzzed. she had responded.

Todoroki

hello.

Y/N

Hey todoroki!

Todoroki

i still feel bad for doing that earlier today.

Y/N

awww dont be. its fine it was just an accident. we got pushed into the wall. thats it.

Todoroki 

and now your friends think we like each other.

Y/N

yeah. but were are just friends!

when she sent me that, i dont know why, but it hurt for some reason. ( oh hunny.. you just got friendzoned. thats not y/n. thats adrien agreste)i felt like i wanted something more then that. but for now. we should be friends.

Todoroki

yeah. just friends. well. im sorry for bothering you.

Y/N 

no you didnt bother me! i was awake anyway. i was playing a video game on my desktop. wby?

Todoroki

Just sitting in bed.

Y/N

today was a little embarassing right?

Todoroki

Yeah. but it wasnt that bad.

Todoroki

wait now i didn't mean that.

Todoroki

Sorry.

Todoroki

Y/N?

Y/N's POV

 i was playing on my desktop and finally beat my high score. " whoooo!!! eat shit villain!" i celebrated pointing at the screen. and i almost toppled over in my gaming chair

my phone chirped and i checked it. 

one text from peppermint bitch

 okee-dokee. i unlocked my phone and responded to his text. we had a normal converstaion till he sent we the response to one of my comments.

Y/N

today was a little embarassing right?

Todoroki

Yeah. but it wasnt that bad.

Todoroki

wait now i didn't mean that.

Todoroki

Sorry.

Todoroki

Y/N?

 HE WHAT???? questions were bouncing around my head by now like the walls of my brains were trampolines and we got a bouncyball ( lee felix at 1 am be like-)in there. i locked my phone and flung myself onto the bed extremely confused.  wait. does this mean he likes me??  i asked myself and smiled. i wish. 

because i had to admit. 

i kinda liked him too.

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さよきちく