"Roxxy, you got a lapper!"

"I'm not going to give him a lap dance!" I yelled

"Give who?"

   My eyes widened when I looked into the reflection of the mirror. His arms snaked around my body and pulled me to him.

"Stripper Girl." his cool voice rang in my ear, "Did you think I was that stupid?"

"Excuse me sir." I said staring at him in the mirror, "Please step away."

"Miss Lucy gave me access back here. Apparently I'm the hottest guy she's ever seen."

"Then that's Lucy." I mumbled looking away.

"Susanne, why do you do this?"

"My name isn't Susanne." I whispered.

"Ah, Roxanne? Sounds pretty similar..."

    He hugged me tighter to him and sighed.

"Why does it have to be this way?" he mumbled, "Why am I attracted to you? Everything about you annoys me. The way you lie, how you curse like a sailor, yet behind those-"

"Stop..."

"Eyes, you're mysterious. A book that's glued shut and cannot-"

"I said stop..."

"Even be opened. Oh American g-"

"American girls what?" I said struggling to get out of his embrace, "Let me go!"

    He kissed my ear and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Just one more lap dance." he whispered in my ear, "Just one more and I'll end it here."

   I thought about it and frowned. I want him to go away, but then again I like him being around me. I actually like it. I never thought I would, but I do. When I first gave him the lap dance, I didn't actually expect myself to like it. I never even expected to see him again. From this point on, from this vey point on, I will not think of this man. I will go to his class, do his work, that's it. That's... it. I looked down from the mirror and felt sparks on my arm when I realized he was rubbing circles on my arm. I cursed to myself and shut my eyes tight.

"I'll... I'll do it." I mumbled, "Now let me go."

    Slowly, his arms untightened his hold on me and let go. I suddenly felt cold but ignored it. Without another word, I walked over to the lap rooms. I walked in front of my door and held the knob. Lap dances are pretty expensive, especially on this night. I need the money, I'm really hungry right now and used all of my money on the rent. I can't even eat school lunch because the landlord won't do the lunch forum. 

   I opened the door and eyed the chair. Mr. Romano stepped past me and sat down on it. He looked back at me, his baby blue eyes staring through me. I took a deep breath and closed the door behind me. A sudden pain attacked my head and I closed my eyes shut. 

"Are you contemplating?"

"No..." 

"Then what's taking so long?"

  I walked over to him and began to stroke his jaw.

"Taking it slow, are we?" he mumbled.

  I turned around and began to shake my ass, blushing when he whistled. I slowly backed up to his lap and started to grind on it.. He groaned and hugged me to his chest.

"Speak in Italian." 

"Perché?" I whispered with a smile.  

"Because... Your American accent is terrible..."