| chapter six.

chapter six well shit

✪✪✪✪✪✪

YOUTUBE

A (BAD?) SURPRISE!!Alex WarrenJun 10, 2020

A (BAD?) SURPRISE!!
Alex Warren
Jun 10, 2020

  "That didn't go to plan." Roll the intro.

  Alex and Fabian were currently sat in Alex and Kouvr's new room, "If you guys didn't know, we moved into our new house!" Alex exclaimed as Kouvr jumped on the bed. "Oh yeah, Fabes is here."

  "I'm here." Fabian spoke as the pair laughed. "You're probably wondering who this beautiful specimen of a man is... yeah, we don't know either. He just started popping up and never leaving." Alex spoke as he put an arm around Fabian's shoulder — well, struggled to. "Holy shit, you're tall."

  Fabian rolled his eyes before crouching down into frame and saying, "I'm an international spy for the Chinese Intelligen-" 

  "Stop watching Spy Kids." Kouvr remarked from her spot on the bed, as Fabian's eyes widened and turned to face the girl before running and jumping on her and squishing her in the process. "Um, anyways, Fabian is here for a secret mission, but it's for our friend, Calvin."

  The video proceeds to show a montage of Alex following Calvin everywhere, who looks at his friend wearily. And by everywhere, he meant everywhere. Shots of Calvin in the toilet were shown followed by shots of him in the pool, to him eating, to him taking a nap. Alex was a dramatic vlogger.

  "As you all know, my friend Calvin is single... and a virgin. But recently, we found out that our little Cal has a bit of a crush."

  Fabian popped up from his spot on the bed and yelled out, "A crush on my friend!" The Curry boy ran back to where Alex was positioned and showed up a picture of the Osborne girl. "This is Hadley, Fabian's friend and 1/6 of the Delaware Dorks. She is currently in LA for a project that they're doing, but a little birdie told us that she also thinks that Calvin is cute so..."

  "I'm the little birdie." Fabian spoke up as his face brightened up and his smile was like a cheshire cat. "Yeah, they got that Fabian. Anyway, we had the brilliant idea to introduce the two with a little surprise park adventure."

  "Hadley is going to either love this or hate this."

  "Oh Calvin is going to love this."

  The video skips to a blindfolded Calvin in the car, with Michael next to him who looks between the camera and then proceeds to hit Calvin in the balls. A grunt comes out of Calvin as he tries to hit Michael back whilst laughter emits throughout the car. "Okay Calvin bud, do you know where we're going?"

  "No! And it's making me fucking mad because everyone knows where we're going!?" Calvin exclaimed. The next clip showed a blindfolded Hadley sitting (illegally) on the floor of Fabian's car as Gibby, Maggie and Jules all looked down at her.

  "Where on earth are we going?" She questioned as she played with the blindfold over her eyes, the Gibson boy proceeding to smack her hands away as she yelled out in pain. "Do NOT take that off Hads!"

  "Fuck you Graham!"

  The video then shows a blindfolded Calvin being held back by Ryland and Patrick as Gibby and Hudson lead a blindfolded Hadley to the spot they were standing at in the park. All of the Hype House and Delaware Dorks members softly snickered in anticipation. They were excited for the two — they both liked each other and were meeting!

  Surely everything would go to plan... right?

  As Ryland and Hudson left their designated people (more like captives), Alex turned the camera to face him as he mouthed one...two...three! Before Patrick and Gibby ripped off Calvin and Hadley's blindfolds. It took the two a minute to readjust due to the bright sun shining down on them.

  Calvin's smile grew as he saw Hadley standing in front of him, however, Hadley's eyes widened as she saw how many people were surrounding her — her social anxiety growing with every millisecond. Alex then yelled out, "Surprise!"

  However, the next shot of the video was Hadley running off from everyone and into the car park far far away. Everyone's mouths dropping as Gibby and Jules ran after the (very fast) girl. The camera panned to Calvin and Fabian as they stood there bewildered as Fabian spoke, "That didn't go to plan."

  "Umm... buy my merch!

  Roll outro.

  The video showed a very distressed Hadley on FaceTime with Fabian as she yelled out, "Fuck you Fabian Curry! I'm never coming back!" As Hadley hung up, Fabian looked between Alex and the camera before breathing out a, "Well shit."