Chapter Twenty Five: Beach Day

Start from the beginning

"When you want to be." Brittany snickered.

"Eat shit." I flipped them off, sighing.

     They giggled before everyone started talking. It was mainly about the limo or how excited they were about the beach.

.

     Finally, we made it to the beach. I sighed in relief because I didn't have to hear more of that shit. "Beach volleyball!" Some from the group shouted, rushing to the net.

     Bryan dragged me to the net, making me groan. On one side was Izuku, Ochako, Tsu, Tenya, Shoto, and Leon. On my side was B.L.T, Bryan, Katsuki, and obviously myself. Shoto was the first to serve. Tammy received it, making it go back to the other side. "Idiot." I groaned at her, going back more to receive it instead of her.

     Leon set the ball up, to which Izuku harshly hit over and into my damn face. I fell back, holding my nose. I pulled my hand away, finding blood. "You're in for it now, freckles." I smirked, licking up the blood despite gaining a small stomach ache.

"I know you're injured, and that probably hurt a lot, but that was so fucking hot. And I think I creamed my trunks a bit." Bryan said, holding a hand to help me up.

"Fuck off." I pushed him away and got up by myself.

     I whispered my plan to Katsuki and Laurie, making him smirk and her look slightly scared. Shoto served the ball again, to which I received instead of Tammy. It was sent to Laurie who set it up very high for me. Katsuki bent down slightly, ready to launch me up to spike the ball.
     I hit it into Izuku's face, repaying him for the hit earlier. Katsuki caught me as I fell down, both of us grinning menacingly. We shared a high five before a large wolf male in a suit made his way towards us. "(L/n)." He nodded towards me. "I'm your new manager since your previous one was terminated. Your parents thought a more animal like manager would be better." He said.

"So, why are you here?" I asked, letting go of Katsuki's hand.

"You've got a job. Nothing too major, just a photoset. Possibly a cover for a magazine." He opened up a small book as he put glasses on, reading from the booklet.

"Does it have to be now?" I sighed.

"We want to get it done sooner rather than later so it doesn't interfere with your internship." He closed his booklet, putting it in his pocket along with his glasses.

"You should go!" Bryan shook me. "Then we all get to see the behind the scenes!"

"But you already know." I sighed again.

"Okay, but they haven't." He motioned to my classmates.

"That would be so cool!" Kamanari exclaimed.

"Fine, fine." I rubbed my temples.

"The car is waiting. Let's go." He huffed, trying to fan himself. "It's too damn hot out here." He growled as we all followed after him.

.

     We now arrived at the studio. "A pleasure, (Y/n)!" The photographer exclaimed, a hand on my shoulder.

"Hands off." My manager growled, taking the other male's hand off of me. "And you refer to her as (L/n)."

"Right." He laughed. "This manager is better than the last. What's your name? Any intention to take a shot?" He held up his camera.

"Howl Marksman. No. Hurry and finish your pictures." He growled.

"Of course! Now, (L/n), we first want a few pictures of your cat form. The media finds you absolutely a-dore-able. You're a hit." He slightly tugged at my ear, to which I pushed his hand away.