Storming the Field

Começar do início

"That was.....YOU FUCKING BASTARD! THAT'S MY QUIRK YOU USED!" Ochako was enraged before seeing Todoroki block their escape route. "Remember, I gave a declaration to both Midoriya and you." Ochako cracked her knuckles and neck not having any desire to deal with Todoroki at the moment. "I'm in a sour mood right now. Standing in front of me may not be the best idea in the world." Ochako and her group charged at the left side of Todoroki's group for Kaminari to start creating electricity to block their route. "DIE IDIOT!" Bakugou sent an explosion to Kaminari while Yaoyorozu created a metal pole for Todoroki to fight with. He took a swing at Bakugou hoping to stop his hands. However, Ochako grabbed the metal pole and broke it in two. "As I said, I'm in a foul mood and you standing in our way will only piss me off even more Todoroki. NOW GET OUT OF OUR WAY!" Ochako gave a solid punch to the bicolored teen's stomach and forced him back. This was able to keep the group from following at the moment for Ochako to look for Izuku again. 'You think you can just use my quirk and get away with it!? I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR FEET YOUR EARS MIDORIYA!'

With Izuku

Izuku landed everyone down away from Ochako and Todoroki before Kirishima asked several questions about what just happened. "What was that? Can we do it again? It felt like I was weightless, was that what you did? Why didn't you show us sooner? Why did Uraraka come into play there?" "Kirishima, please calm down. I can't answer your questions all at once." "Sorry." I composed myself before answering. "The quirk I just used is called Zero Gravity. It allows me to pull the gravitational pull off of things so long as they're touched by pads on my finger tips. By pressing them together, I can release the effects. If used for too long, it can cause nausea and possible vomiting if left unchecked." "So why did you say you were sorry to Uraraka?" Izuku looked at his hands before answering Kirishima. "Because this was her quirk. I've been trying to give it back all this time, but she refuses." The young AFO user hung his head in shame before feeling a pat on his leg.

"We all have things we are shameful of Midoriya. Do not allow them to weigh your convictions down. You are who you decide and nobody else." Shiozaki's words gave a smile to Izuku as he nodded. "Thanks Shiozaki." "I would wait to thank me, we have some guests." We glanced over to see a guy with purple hair with Aoyama, Tokoyami, and Ojiro. "Seems you've got some fancy tricks mister hero course guy." "I guess we can take that as a-" Kirishima started going silent and looked like he was completely gone. "Kiri? You ok?" Ashido patted his back to make the hardening quirk user come back to it. "Whatever you guys do, don't answer him! Somethings off with what he can do." "Nice to know you can see through stuff. I figured you were just a brute." Kirishima covered his mouth before the sound of someone flying over to them was heard. "YOU JACKASS! DON'T YOU DARE USE MY QUIRK LIKE THAT!" Ochako came flying at Izuku who activated a quirk to turn his fingers into tentacles. He grabbed Ochako to wrap around her.

"Eww! What the hell is this stuff!?" "Kraken. A quirk that allows my body to transform into that of a giant squid." "I get that, BUT WHY THE FUCK DO I FEEL SOME KIND OF WEIRD FLUID ON ME!?" "That uh....that's mucus which is kinda a side effect of when I activate this quirk. "GROSS!" Everyone shouted this while Izuku let Ochako down on top of her group. She was beyond disgusted as she was covered in mucus from Izuku. "You're dead now. YOU HEAR ME!" Her entire team began charging at Izuku while Todoroki came close by activating his ice to keep the AFO user's team from running. "Midoribro. If you're holding something back, now's the time to use it." Izuku looked at both sides knowing there was without a doubt no other way. 'I guess it's time for that quirk then.' "Fal-" "TIMES UP!" Everyone stopped in their tracks at Mic's announcement. "ALRIGHT FOLKS, THAT FINISHES THE SECOND EVENT! IN FIRST, WE'VE GOT THE TEAM OF MIDORIYA, KIRISHIMA, ASHIDO, AND SHIOZAKI! IN SECOND, WE'VE GOT THE TEAM OF URARAKA, BAKUGOU, SERO, AND HATSUME! IN THIRD, WE'VE GOT THE TEAM OF TODOROKI, YAOYOROZU, IIDA, AND KAMINARI! AND IN FOURTH, WE HAVE THE TEAM OF SHINSO, TOKOYAMI, OJIRO, AND AOYAMA! WE'LL BE TAKING A SHORT BREAK BEFORE STARTING THE NEXT EVENT, SO STAY TUNED!"