part two

we have all better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it,

than any other person can be.

-

jane austen

the society

season 2

new characters.

Juliet Bingham

Juliet Bingham

age: sixteen

relations: sister of Harry Bingham

portrayed by: Hailee Steinfeld

Elijah Visser

age: seventeen

relations: boyfriend of Juliet Bingham and brother of Grizz

portrayed by: Daniel Sharman

Clementine Myers

age: sixteen

relations: best friend of Juliet Bingham

portrayed by: Amandla Stenberg

the plot.

It's been around a year since the buses left. The buses full of teenagers. Juliet's life has changed dramatically. After coming up with a plan to ditch the National Park service with her boyfriend and best friend, once her classmates never return, she can't help but feel an element of regret. No one in West Ham cares where the teens are. They all seem to accept that they're just gone. But Juliet knows something is up. And she's going to figure it out.

After the chaotic events of last Autumn, New Ham has been a state. With Allie on house arrest, and Campbell running the town, no one is safe. Adelaide promised she would be there for Harry forever, but that hope is down the drain. She can't trust anyone anymore. That's why she has to put things right. There's only one person who can run the town correctly and that's Allie Pressman.

a/n

hello everybody! long time no see. so, after the unfortunate news that season 2 of the society is now cancelled, i have decided to continue on with the book anyway. it will definitely take a lot of work to figure out the plot and create every single scene myself but i am willing to do it! i think it will be super fun to have complete control over where i want the storyline to go instead of sticking to the show. so, please allow a while for my chapters to be written as they will take a LOT of planning. part two of this book will take place in both West Ham and New Ham; following Harry's sister and the reactions of the parents after the teens disappeared, along with New Ham under the rule of Campbell, Harry and Lexie. don't worry, there will still be lots of Harry and Adelaide content in this book, i just wanted to add a new twist with some new characters. the first chapter may take a while to be released as i am going to meticulously plan the direction i want the book to go. thank you all for sticking around and reading!

xoxo

lucy