First day of hell

Chloe's POV
Today is the first day back at school and I'm dreading it so much. My alarm then started to blare Demi Lovato's song really don't care so dragged myself out of bed and went to get a shower. My makeup was now on and I had fish tailed my hair. I then walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a AD DC t-shirt and a pair of black jeans as well as my black doc martins and black leather jacket. Breakfast was next which was when I was greeted with Sammy a little girl who I always walk to school because shes only 6. "Hi" she said while running at me at she launched herself into my arms so I gave her a hug. It was now 8:15 so we set off walking to school. I dropped Sammy off and started to walk off to school. I started to cross the road when I heard the screech of tyres and everything went black.

Demi's POV

I was heading of to the studio with Marissa so we both hoped into my car and set of down the street. As we were about 5 minutes away from the studio a young girl walked out in front of the car so I slammed on the breaks but not quick enough. I'd hit her! I was suddenly overcome with guilt as I swung my car door open and lent down to the young girl and screamed for Marissa to call an ambulance because she unconscious. I held the young girl in my arms when i heard the sirens of an ambulance. They took her away on a stretcher and I hopped in the ambulance and threw my keys at Marissa and told her to follow us in the car.